How to react to accuser and friends after NFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to react to accuser and friends after NFA

I have kept away since NFA, to be honest had new life started far away, this is what caused it, (she didn;t want me to move and thought getting me done would mess me up).

But, I want to go back, I have business to take care of there and am sure I will bump into people involved, or at least people who the rumors reached.

My natural reaction is to be bold and defiant, however, this takes up a lot of energy but, also, could get me into trouble. I could lose my temper and argue with some of the idiots.

I need lessons in acting as if nobody is there, treating them as people I have never seen before.

What if they try and attack me? Do I fight back, heck the whole thing started because the silly woman attacked me because I had moved on, I called the police and the subsequent accusations were to save her own bacon from what she thought the police would do.

I can't stay away because I have interests there, my business is a means to an end but I have to go.

I would really need some support here for returning to deal with things. I need to be slick. It hasn't helped not going back since but, how could I? Bail first said I couldn't really go near them, then commitments etc along with the obvious anxiety stopped me from going back. I live nearly 2 hours away.

Easier said than done, but the best approach is to act as if nothing has happened. Do not get drawn into anything to do with it.
    You may even be surprised; for all you know, things could have moved on.

Are there people there who can support you or be with you so you don't feel vulnerable and alone when you go there? If so, arrange to meet up with them to reinstate that you have friends there too.

Good Luck. Do not do anything to antagonise the situation
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
    X