Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been charged for Rape in Wales, Don't know what to expect next.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been charged for Rape in Wales, Don't know what to expect next.

There's 3 reasons why rape is cried and that's either revenge, attention or alibi. I think this girl wants attention and revenge, i saw her for couple of weeks, last saw her on Friday the 25th November 2011, got arrested on the 29th for alleged rape. Shes saying i anally raped her (we did do that but it was not rape), she was 27 i was 26. Sorry this is just short and not very detailed but i have had to go thru it so many times already. I thought this girl was Ok you know, but just cos i didn't txt her for the weekend (thats what i assume it is) she cried rape. i was on bail al the way til 24th of jan 2013 (i get charged on that date).

What i don't understand is, why is the CPS even bothering with this when its my word against hers and she been to mental homes. I'm very scared, kinda wish i was dead, but i know im strong and i will sit thru it. If theres anyone whos going thru the same thing that is either further down the line or further on id love to talk to you. Lucky all my friends and family etc know i could never harm any one.

You know its sad, the women who get raped, in comparision, dont even report it, its the selfish attention seeking mental ones that use sympathy and sex as a revenge tool.

Thanks for making this forum

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sadly and unfortunately, lots of folks have been in almost exactly your situation so you will get understanding here.

Have a look at this sticky which may answer some of your concerns:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

and those of us with mental health problems don't cry rape and some have mental problems caused because of rape - please don't tar us all with the same brush.

Welcome to the forum. Have a look at other threads and you'll see some of the things you can be doing to make a start to help yourself until others come along with advice.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You will get a lot of support and advice on here - it's amazing.....

What i don't understand is, why is the CPS even bothering with this when its my word against hers and she been to mental homes.
        Just a gentle nudge - having a mental health condition does not automatically make someone a nasty, vindictive person. Having a mental health problem is not a lifestyle choice - like any other illness it can affect anyone - including me......

I'm very scared, kinda wish i was dead, but i know im strong and i will sit thru it. If theres anyone whos going thru the same thing that is either further down the line or further on id love to talk to you.
        I think everyone on here has been through feeling suicidal - I certainly did, rang friends to ask them to take care of my dogs, wrote the note.....fortunately inner strength and tremendous support from everyone on here gave me the courage not to go through with it. Being FA is a seriously awful place to be - I call it,"My living hell." It does get a bit easier. Have you been to see your GP or asked for counselling or therapy? It really is a good idea to....

selfish attention seeking mental ones that use sympathy and sex as a revenge tool
        See comments above - and google "Time to Change"

Keep asking questions and someone will always answer them for you...... Keep strong
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thanks for your reply

Sorry if what i said was interrupted like that, i didn't mean it in such a way, I'm just angry and i just believe that anyone who does cry rape must be mentally unstable, but of course, just having mental issues certainty does not put anyone in that category. Sorry about that friend.
          And yes i will look for some therapy, i think i will need all the support i can get

Kind regards

'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.'

Comment

To be fair to the original poster, it isn't unreasonable to think that someone who can make a false allegation of a sexual nature and watch an innocent person be destroyed would have some kind of personality disorder.

I don't think Anionix was trying to imply that everyone with mental health difficulties behaves in that way. I didn't take it that way anyway. I think all of us here will undoubtedly have faced strain on our mental health so our sensitivity to that is understandable but let's not pounce on the OP's semantics.

On topic, a warm welcome to the forum and I hope that we might provide you with the help which you need.
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

[QUOTE=Faith;36408]I don't think Anionix was trying to imply that everyone with mental health difficulties behaves in that way. I didn't take it that way anyway. I think all of us here will undoubtedly have faced strain on our mental health so our sensitivity to that is understandable but let's not pounce on the OP's semantics. QUOTE]

Ok - really sorry and hope I didn't cause offence- I work for a Mental Health Charity so I guess I'm always trying to reduce the stigma and prejudices surrounding mental health issues
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

No need for an apology hon, I completely understand where you're coming from.
                The member in question has had to be removed from the site since (see their other thread!) so turns out I was probably wrong to have gone to their defence anyway
                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Reading through your thread

In my experience of the Welsh Justice System, if an individual has mental problems, viewed as a vulnerable person etc, they seem to be obliged to look into an allegation deeper.

Unfortunately, idiot people have abused etc mentally ill people and vulnerable people in the past, and although many cases are more likely to be someone with mental issues making things up, it is politically incorrect not to believe them, this is going to be the next positive discrimination crisis.

So, in a nut shell, there are genuine good eggs, with mental disorders who wouldn't make things up to hurt people, however, there are scattered about vindictive mentally ill people of whom will make up stories just for their own purposes. Unfortunately, because idiots have not listened to genuine mentally ill people, anyone in Wales, of whom comes into contact with a mentally ill or vulnerable person is as risk of a story being made up and going through this. Jimmy the toe rag Saville has more than likely added to this type of hysteria and many more people will be accused and charged in England and Scotland too because it is the fashion now.

My advice, always have someone with you when dealing with someone you are unsure of with a mental illness or classed as vulnerable, for your own safety.

I am talking out of experience.

If anyone is mentally ill on here, I apologise, but this is a sad sign of the times.

Comment

Working...
                  X