Court next week!!!!! Any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court next week!!!!! Any advice

Hi everyone, after 18 long months I now finally have my court dates which are next week. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice as to what to expect from my ex's lawyers, judge etc? I have a rough idea but as I have never been to court for anything in my life before I don't honestly know what to expect, at the least I am expecting to be met with hostility and close minded people that have already came to a decision (nothing new there then) if anyone could reply I would be very grateful, Thanks.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...xpect-at-Trial

I am aware that you have been to family court in the past,so I wish you all the best in Crown court.

Just keep fighting for your innocence.
    Last edited by Boys don't cry; 9 November 2012, 07:19 PM.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hi FB, I remember you were in Scotland and seem to think you were going through family court too?
      Just wondered which one you were facing next week.

Comment

Boys don't cry, thanks for that link going to have a look over it just now, and thanks for that I will fight for my innocence until the day I die.

Izzy it is still the family court, not a crown/criminal court.It had been postponed a few times due to various reasons, basically any time I was briefly in the court room it was postponed each time, next week it will be definitely going ahead and although I can guess what to expect i'm most likely way off base as I have no experience of being in court. I'm expecting her lawyer to be against me having access and same from SW, actually had to laugh at the 1st report from the SW person who came to my house to ask a few questions, I honestly thought we had two completely different conversations lol and she seems genuinely mystified as to why I was angry about my ex!!!which was used against me.

Comment

Good luck fozzyb. Stay focused and strong. All the best

Comment

How did it go FB?

Comment

omg i hope fuzzy is ok im scared when there is no reply

Comment

Working...
              X