Arrests coming up on CRB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrests coming up on CRB

With regards to enhance CRBs, does anyone know what jobs will ask for enhanced and what will ask for standard? Is there any type of legislation?

I have a completely clear criminal record but with this dirty trick played on me I have a couple of sexually related arrests of which I gave the police full and honest accounts for of which the NFA'd me. Should I just be strong and tell it as it is?

I want to go for bigger and better jobs and I wonder what people's thoughts are on here if the arrests on a CRB come up and how to over come them.

have a look at https://www.gov.uk/crb-criminal-reco...check/overview
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
      Thanks mate

Had a look, it seems, as I thought, jobs requiring health care, working with kids, anything to do with the law and finance and anything where you are alone with people ie taxi drivers.

My career is with computers, at worst I will be fixing people's machines over the phone, I may have a CRB check, what are the chances of letting that be enhanced?

Even if it is, I just need to bring it up proactively and explain my case briefly and also explain I got a not guilty for the charge of common assault.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
      X