Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Just wanted to pop on and say a big thanks to everyone's support and an especially big thanks to the amazing people who manage this site (sorry i don't know names) and to anyone reading this post, I have been supported brilliantly and the advice has been great. I know how worse things could be and I know how lucky I am in a way, and to all the people on this site, my personal heartfelt words are, keep fighting, there will be days where you might fall apart but you never know what tomorrow or next week holds, don't back down and the people on this site are simply fantastic, again I would like to say a big thanks.

I have added this post (cut from a previous post) just to say thanks, I don't know where I would be without the support from this site.

we aim to please - and thank you - it makes a change from getting an earful!!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Fozzyb:
      "My personal heartfelt words are, keep fighting, there will be days where you might fall apart but you never know what tomorrow or next week holds, don't back down and the people on this site are simply fantastic, again I would like to say a big thanks."

Hello Fozzyb,welcome from me as when you started your thread I had my own business to deal with.
      Your words are exactly how I feel.
      Last edited by Boys don't cry; 19 August 2012, 07:32 PM.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
      X