Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I only went into Staples for a couple of plastic trays........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only went into Staples for a couple of plastic trays........

.....but came out with a Executive High Back Leather computer chair, which had been reduced by so much they were practically paying me to take it away.

It is wonderfully comfortable and I can finally dump my old one which has been modified with a cushion and a back rest to make it bearable.

....just looking for a secretary and/or a PA now
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

If the pay is good I'll do it - but I'm not sitting on your knee - I'd break the chair!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

No problems.. the label says the chair will hold 17 stone so there will be 5 left over for you

Comment

I always go mad in Staples...the OH has to keep me away, I can spend a shocking amount on stationery...
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

5st? That means I can only drape one leg over - if you pardon the expression!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Oh ok then, I'll keep the old one & we can sit side by side.....

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
              I always go mad in Staples...the OH has to keep me away, I can spend a shocking amount on stationery...
              The Norwich store definitely needs your custom, I was one of only half a dozen or so customers

Comment

I've got an office chair to get rid of, it got slightly damaged when we moved - be interesting when Our Lasses boyfriend sees is cos its his! Do you know, I'd have loads of room in this place if she'd only take her stuff away. She moved out 3 years ago and I'm still waiting for that to go. In fact we've had to buy a shed to put it in - well it will when the shed is built ...........

Comment

Working...
                X