Well, the world has finally gone off its axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the world has finally gone off its axis

what the actual jeff are they thinking to come up with this tripe??

Doctors are being told to look out for signs that their patients are child abusers.
    The General Medical Council is urging GPs and hospital medics to call social services if they become suspicious while carrying out routine check-ups.

Such patients could include mothers with post-natal depression, heavy drinkers or anyone with a ‘chaotic’ personal life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz20CuEUm7A
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

It's enough to give you a case of the screaming ab-dabs. Don't go to the doctors mind!

RFLH....Your signature made me laugh!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUOnZ04BqKw

That what you're looking for?
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

yep - that's seems about right!

I'd love something like that playing on my bedroom ceiling - but then I'm odd anyway!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

A friend of mine has just bought a 'laser-star' which transmits lights and graphics of the galaxy onto walls/ceilings. With lights out, it is extremely relaxing...
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

that sounds right up my street. So when I'm lying in bed with my mask clamped to my fizzog and the room spinning, I can watch stars on my ceiling and pretend I'm out in space!

Just call me Captain Slog!!

Comment

Don't know if you like storms Cap'n Slog but www.rainymood.com streams (water pun very much intended) rain and thunder sounds...I have it on all the time...sometimes while looking at the laser star...better than drugs that is

Comment

all my drugs are prescribed so I shall have to take your word for that!

That link should come with a warning for the incontinent!

Comment

Yeah I do find myself going to the toilet more often when that's playing...

Comment

<snort>

make sure you ......

Comment

Whistle a tune whilst peeing??

Comment

ah, I forget I'm old.

When I was a kid the toilet was at the bottom of the garden - facing next-doors. To make sure nobody barged in cos they didn't know you were there, you whistled! There was nothing worse than breaking the water in the winter, but we had a mod con - a tilley lamp, so ours didn't freeze over!

You lot don't know you're born!

Comment

Its serious

Its a serious topic about child amusement do not make funny comments here.

Comment

please don't tell me what to do Jaycube - it has also come to my notice that you haven't posted why you are here.

Please do so within the next few days or we will have to surmise that you are here for some other reason that for advice and help.

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                              what the actual jeff are they thinking to come up with this tripe??

Doctors are being told to look out for signs that their patients are child abusers.
                              The General Medical Council is urging GPs and hospital medics to call social services if they become suspicious while carrying out routine check-ups.

Such patients could include mothers with post-natal depression, heavy drinkers or anyone with a ‘chaotic’ personal life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz20CuEUm7A
                              Maybe there'll come a day when doctors are asked to look at the negative affects and signs of suffering of those, (and thier family members), being falsey accused of rape and other 'sexual crimes'.

Comment

Working...
                              X