Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad ;-(

Please excuse me if this is in the wrong part of the forum

I will be missing for a while as my dad passed away this evening, the last 32 hours have been awful and I can't think straight

I kept everything from my dad about the subject of my son and I have no regrets
    He's at peace now from this cruel world and can continue the 48 years he shared with my dear mum

I'm still thinking of you all xxxxxx
    I live in hope it's over forever

Sending lots of love

Sending you lots of love and hugs Denise xxx

You have been such a support to me Denise since joining the forum.
    I cannot thank you enough for the kindness and am thinking of you today.

Take care, look after yourself xxxx

Comment

I'm so sorry Denise.
      You are in my thoughts x

Comment

I'm really sorry Denise.
        It's hard to find the right words to write, I know what the last months have been
        like for you and I so feel for you that you now have to go through this.
        I'm here if you ever need anyone to talk to.

Thinking of you

xxxxx

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that Denise. Peace, strength and love to you and your family and see you when you can face it. x
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

angels fly over you, people may go, but their still there in your memories.

Comment

Denise, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you and your family. We are all here for you for support at anytime flower. xx

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

aw denise so sorry for your loss hugs xxxx

Comment

Sorry to hear this news Denise.
                    Thinking of you, you're a strong woman who is having the year from hell. God Bless xxx
                    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Denise I am so sorry to read this. Just sending sincere condolences
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

so sorry Denise

Comment

I got very sad and started crying I loss of loved one specially when u r going. Through all this is just too much my mum is cancer paitent and she had been fighting it for more than 5 years and when my marriage brakeup and my ex made false allegations against me I was arrested in front of my mum never in my family anyone ever got arrested and that has made her disease to grow and she is lossing her weight and going thruogh chemotherapy again and what I'm suffering is nothing but what she is going through makes me more angery towards my ex
                          I wish you can get over your dads lost my best wishes are with you lots of hugs and love xx

Comment

My condolences and a hug for you dude.

Comment

Such sad news.

When I read what you wrote I could only think that it's about you now - you have to be thinking of you now - you have got to give to yourself rather than others and that's the only way that you'll have the strength to rise. It's not selfish either.

It takes a couple of years at least to realise and embrace this sad news.

I wish you well in this time of grief.
                              Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Working...
                              X