A Poll about what a man would do. Please just read 1st post and not replies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Poll about what a man would do. Please just read 1st post and not replies

Hi everyone, it's the resident pain in the neck who loves to go on and on and on to all the people on here who wish they never ever had any need to even look for this site.

Sorry in advance, but this is important to me.

Scenario here.

There is a woman, you are her friend.

You both know this gentleman, the woman really likes this gentleman.

You, as her friend have stopped this gentleman from attacking people in the past.

One day you know the woman is upset with the gentleman and you see her go outside to confront him with a personal matter.

A few minutes pass and you go outside to see whats going on, you find the woman getting beaten up by the man.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

I really want everyone's independent view so please don't read other people's reply and put what you would do. To aid my research, I must stress that

1. You have stopped this man from attacking people in the past.
    2. You are male (even if you are female put yourself in the mind of a healthy male who does a physical job)
    Last edited by JamieG; 24 March 2012, 05:14 PM. Reason: updating title

Jamie - you are going to drive yourself mad. You'd do much better if you took yourself out for a walk or to the cinema.

It matters not a jot what other people think - its what the man in charge decides.

GO OUT!!!!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I've had all this in emails......
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Jamie, you asked me earlier to delete some of your old threads. Please stop posting drivel, you are in danger of being classed as a troll.

Comment

Working...
        X