Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Hi All

It is with regret that I have to tell you that me and the boy are no more. The pressure of the whole situation and the inability to be together and the distance was simply too much. I said some nasty things and well.......

Anyhow, I am a freelance writer and I am determined not to allow this business of false rape allegation to be kept silent any longer so I am writing an article for The Daily Mail. Firstly, would it be ok for me to put this forum and the good work it does in the article? Why was the forum started etc I would also like a couple of members if possible to share their story with me. I would preferably like a mother so Denise would be perfect actually because her sons case was recently thrown out. Are there any male members who had actually been convicted falsely in the past? Did their case go to the papers and their feelings on anonymity for the alleged victim?

The article will also cover the fact that compensation is given even if there isnt a conviction.

It will also cover how real victims are suffering because of this rising craze of false allegation. Have they been afraid to go to court because they feel they may not be believed. I will also be getting a quote from a rape charity that supports victims and how they believe that false allegations are damaging to their work.

Although as you can imagine my heart is heavy at the moment, I am determined that everything I have suffered will not be in vain and that unsuspecting male members of the public need to be made aware how so easily they could find themselves in this situation.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you all for your support to me and Taf. I know he appreciates it.

I'm so sorry to read that, its a hard thing to go through and you and Taf in particular had it harder than some.

You tried and that's the main thing.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you :-(

To not be together because life's normal pressures are bad enough but to lose a relationship because of this kind of stress is heartbreaking

Can I get back to you about using my story ?
      Obviously it's not just up to me

Xx
      I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Thanks for your kind words.

Let me know Denise I appreciate it isn't just up to you.

X

Comment

I'm sorry Tiftaf, I can imagine how hard it must be for you.

With regards to you writing an article, there was a case here last year in Scotland about a footballer who was accused of rape but the case was dropped, his accuser however received £11,000 compensation.

In the compensation culture we seem to be in I think it sends out a very bad message.

Izzy x

Comment

The compensation culture is an absolute joke.

Thank you for your kind words. I just wish this elephant would stop sitting on my chest. :-( I loved him so much as well. But I really can't believe he will just walk out of my life. I think I was just another hassle for him to deal with. I hated the fact he was miles away. I would see him and be ok then the next day would start missing him like hell. I felt he wasn't really there for me when in reality he was staying with family and it was often difficult to talk but I NEEDED to talk to him at times when things just got too much. I felt like I was second best all the time. Pathetic I know and trust me I am not a needy person but the hurt and pain of missing him was at times just too over whelming. What really grinds my gears is this really great rthing we had for three and half years has been ruined.

However, my friend does not believe for a minute its the end. But the truth is, even if he contacts me, I cant deal with the distance. Today I have felt better because I haven't spoken to him and I can kind of get on with my life it that makes sense. I have two children and a career and a degree and it was starting to really consume me. I will always be there for him though. I will still go to court and stuff. i just feel ill with it all.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=yFqWsJRzTwQ

This still stands for me in my heart.
              Last edited by tiftaf; 9 March 2012, 08:10 PM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

:-( xxXxxxxxxxx

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this TifTaf

Comment

It's back on....

Taf got in touch and said look I just wanted to leave it before ringing you to clear the air. You know I love you, I will never leave you ever. Yayyyyyyy. AND he is coming to see me today. Big whopping smiley face now!!!

Thanks for the support guys. xxxxx

Comment

Ah. Brilliant news !!!! Xx

Comment

now that's the sort of update I like to read, I am pleased for you both.
                        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Love conquers all!!!! xxx

Comment

Tiftaf

Pushing the loved one away, closing up, snapping...all very normal reactions so be prepared for it to happen again.
                            As Verity says, love conquers all, and that involves taking the rough with the smooth.

I'm glad it's back on.
                            Don't forget, you need your own support too.

Don't forget your membership in PAFAA and it also might be worthwhile seeking some counselling through your GP to discuss your fears and how this all affects you.

Take Care
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Ditto what Faith said!
                              I'm very happy for you

Comment

Working...
                              X