Bombs in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombs in London

I dont know where to put this post as there is no forum for it but i just wanted to say....

that a candle has been lit here in my house for all of those affected by the atrocities in London.My deepest sympathys go out to anybody that has been hit by the appaling terrorism.
    Is everyone on this site safe and well? Please write in and let us know that you are ok, and once again feel free to email in if you need to talk.

Many candles burn brightly tonight and many healing thoughts and energies are going out to everyone affected and there familys.

I pray tonight that every member on this forum is safe and well.

Bright blessings everyone.

We Will Not Be Beaten!

Snoopy
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

That's nice. Thanks. I'm sure everyone wil appreciate your good wishes.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

Working...
    X