• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humour - "Hello, your village called. They want their idiot back....."

As the title says......

This transgender's home-"cosmetic surgery" says it all really:
    Oneal-Ron-Morrisma_1409985a.jpg

WTF did she do to herself?!
    Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

'She' injected just about anything she could find into her arse, because of a weird infatuation for having a big arse.
      But not looking like one....

Comment

Holy **** i can't stop looking at her!
        Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Er, you do know that's not female, Amre?

Comment

I'm not convinced he/she is human ......
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Wow. I'm totally bemused why someone would do that to themselves. I guess I just life in a different world...
              I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

I watched something about this on some daytime tv programme. It is so sad, the people who inject themselves are so desperate for cosmetic surgery which is far beyond their price range, that they use industrial silicone which can have deadly consequences. Slag off the UK for many things but at least we have the NHS which provides counselling, and surgery when appropriate, to people with gender identity issues.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4647349/...ne-injections/
                "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Uh, not always. Just last week there was the matter of a chap who pushed his girlfriend, a Sonia Burgess (previously David Burgess) a human rights lawyer.
                  The one who pushed was a TS too, but had been refused gender reassignment, so it's not always guaranteed that reassignment is available.

Comment

I was about to email you LS to ask where you have been hiding!!!

Welcome back hon ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thats a guy! I didn't see that the first time! Still can't stop looking..

Comment

Working...
                      X