Hey guys good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys good news!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not being around for a while. I have only just got a new computer so should now be on frequently offering my advice where I can.

Good news for me though guys. I started a job 8 weeks ago supporting homeless 16-25 year olds. I decided that even after everything there was no way I was going to stop doing what I love. Which is helping people.

Anyhow, after 8 weeks working with feelings of anticipation knotting my stomach, awaiting my CRB, it has come back completely clear. All sections state 'none recorded.'

You do no know how much of a relief that is for me. That stupid little woman who almost runed my life, has actually not affected my future prospects in any way. I am so made up.

that's brilliant Macdougall and well done on the job!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Fantastic news MacDougal, I'm chuffed for you! Great to hear the CRB came back clear, and that you have a job you love. Well done!

Comment

thats fantastic (both the job and crb)! great age group to be working with too as they have more desire to change and aren't as completely set in their ways as many older homeless people. saying that they can be quite scary and occasionally violent but i think half of that is down to age and lack of structure, both of which can or will change. is it in a hostel setting or community support? (you don't have to answer if you don't want, i just volunteer at a day centre with homeless clients and find the whole subject very interesting).

well done again and glad to hear your accuser hasn't taken away any more of your life
        "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Great news macdougal!! keep on keeping on!!! Just do not allow yourself to be alone with any of those troubled teens.......
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Nice one, MD. Just goes to show the wrong side shouldn't always be the ones who win.....

Comment

MD
              Sorry I didn't reply earlier, thats great news

Comment

I'm so glad to see another happy ending, this gives me hope for my bf.

Comment

Great news. I'm chuffed for you

Comment

Congratulations!

It is so good to hear when innocent people are not smeared for life.

It is time every victim falsely accused gets their record expunged without having to fight the state to put right the wrong.

Comment

What excellent news,so very pleased for you.

Comment

thats fantastic to hear, gives others relief knowing that the truth does come out in the end.

Comment

Working...
                        X