Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive thanx.....

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not coming on here for a while i guess u could say i have been picking up the pieces of my shattered life. Since i was last on here i have moved on from my ex who is still wit her wife. I have been out on a few dates and am now sorta seeing a nice girl which of course is good news

My main reason for coming back on here was largely due to the massive thanx i wanted to give out to each an every one of u who hav given me advice, support an friendship, i will never forget this. Without this site i would never hav coped with everything i did and i guess i jus wanted to voice my appreciation and tell u all that i will keep popping back an checkin on things or jus to say ello. I wish everyone on here who is dealing with or going through this nightmare all the very best, every cloud has a silver lining an i really hope u all find urs soon

Take care and chin up everybody, i'll be thinking of u all. And once again THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, iv learnt to smile and laugh again, an that u jus cant put a price on!! x x x Not-Broken-Anymore!! :-D

Dear Broken, I can only speak for myself, but it is great to hear that things are improving Hope that things go well with you and the new young lady you are seeing.

Comment

Broken, thanks for your thanks (if you know whatI mean!)

I'm so glad to hear that you are Not Broken Anymore!

Comment

Hi Broken,

It's great to hear that. I'm really please for you.

Please do stick around - as you have experienced, the more voices of experience we have the better this site gets!

Cheers!
        I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
        X