cows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cows!

i can't believe i have never mentioned it given the website is daftmoo.org.uk but cows are my favourite animals. so what cow related things do you own?

i have numerous cow soft toys, cow fridge magnets, cow slippers, three cow parade cows, a cow cookie jar and i used to have a cow backpack that sang a song about going down hill so fast it made milkshake...thats all i can remember at the moment.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

er........Milk!

Comment

I've also got an ex-cow. (But that's another story!)

Comment

My favourite animals are pigs. I have a collection of them - not real ones, but the toy variety. They have names including Hepzibah, Mallet, Squashypig and Limling. My daughter's favourite program is Peppa Pig, much to my delight.
        I have long wanted to have a pig as a pet, but as R points out...they tend to grow to a size unsuitable for a 3-bed semi!
        I do quite like cows as well though.

Comment

(One of the High St jewellers used to do a range called Piggin' xxxxxxxx. Dunno if they're still around, but I could happily collect those if I had the room!)

Comment

ls-i can happily say i do not eat or drink any products from my favourite animal (or any others...at least not intentionally...)
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Weeeeell, you only asked what things relating to cows do we own, not what we eat/drink, and Milk's the only bit of a cow I got in the house!
              Now, if I could only catch a squirrel.....

Comment

nuts?
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

It's Monday. I'm sticking with it!

Comment

Moooo!!!!

Friday - It's great to have found another cow fan!
                    I've got serious amounts of cow stuff. Everything you can think of. well, almost everything anyway...
                    Have you ever had a look through my cow gallery?
                    http://daftmoo.org.uk/lotsofmoo/cuddlycows.html

All happy moos together!

EDIT: After re-reading your post, you've got me beaten! I cannot lay claim to either a cow cookie jar or a cow backpack.
                    My son also has a peppa pig backback, (plus socks, t-shirts, drawing board......... - he is a massive peppa fan too!)
                    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

I dunno..... all I can say is I used to have a Shaun the Sheep haversack. Mind you, it could've been a Shaun the Sheep wearing back-to-front "LS" underpants! (Well, it was either me wearing him on my back, or maybe he was wearing me on his front.......) never mind, middle of the week now, not sure where i am!

Comment

webmoo-yes i saw your gallery for the first time just before i made the thread. can't believe it took me so long!

i never had a stress cow but i had a stress-bull (stressball, geddit?) from merrill lynch (you could hazard a guess at what type of school i went to from the fact merilll lynch came to our careers convention)
                        i have loads of cow postcards too.

Comment

I have a stress cow on my desk at work.
                          I also have a cow mug and little cow on top of my monitor...

My colleagues already know I'm weird so they just accept this as normal now...

Mad.
                          I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

i forgot cow slipper socks (but they are on their last legs..in fact they are legless) and fluffy cow socks. i have a cow mug but it is chipped

Comment

here are my cow parade cows (though mine are disabled)

Comment

Working...
                              X