Gerrard sued for compensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerrard sued for compensation

Mr Gerrard was cleared of affray last month following the attack on businessman Marcus McGee,

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090823/...l-dba1618.html

Mr McGee, who lost a front tooth and suffered facial cuts in the fight last December, has told lawyers to begin civil action for compensation for the injuries he received.

so he was found NOT GUILTY and still his accuser seeks compensation? what ever next?

Well we can prove our accusers lied can we sue them for damages, loss of earnings and everything else, about £350k all in, and rising every day

Well we can prove our accusers lied can we sue them for damages, loss of earnings and everything else, about £350k all in, and rising every day[/QUOTE]

what about the taxi driver trying to do this as we speak,if he is successfull i will certainly be following suit.

Comment

Yes when those even convicted often have substantial evidence against the Police/CPS even their own defence of incompetence and professional misconduct which has lead to their convictions (wrongfull) but no one wants to take notice of that never mind those who accused them.

The fact lies are white washed in court is fundamentally wrong, its perverting the course of justice yet ignored completely too often - they call this law?

Comment

Yes i take your point,and of corse you are correct.
        But nothing will change uless the people MAKE it change.

Comment

I think its also being allowed to make change and not always being undermind by those who will never understand how or what is feels like

Comment

Working...
          X