Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im posting cos im bored, not actually anything to say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saffron-i got my corset from house of azrael black but its closed down now. ordered this one online at the gothic shop so will tell you if its any good. i'm not expecting anything amazing but if its decent with a nice shirt underneath it will look pretty good.

i'm lucky that my only two paid jobs have been in an alternative pub and fetish club (behind the bar) so dressing a little unusually was part of the job description. i remember before the first night at the club my boss told me i should wear something like my big boots and a mini skirt. perfect job!

i've always been quite sensible with my hair. dyed it every shade of red to purple between 14 and 16. wasnt allowed to dye my hair unnatural colours for school so on red nose day i "accidentally" permanently dyed it bright red and then claimed i couldnt get it out. in the end they just gave in and then i stopped wearing uniform (minus the shirt under a hoodie) so teachers just started to think i was in 6th form.

plain black/blond hair is good cos you can get away with it for work etc but still looks right when your out. had black hair for 3 years now and someone asked me what my natural hair colour was and i honestly couldnt tell you. looking at pictures it seems to have been brown/gingery/blondy....

other than ears i dont have piercings. wanted my lip done but my mum told me to drop out of school if i did cos i would never get into uni. i quite like going out and being the only one without piercings. makes me feel truly alternative!

saffron-its weird you say you did it after a break up. my ex chopped off his mohican and dyed it after a break up. richey edwards chopped all his hair off before he disappeared. i cut random chunks off when i was emotionally turbulent, resulting in having to get a bob (and having to explain it to the hairdresser!).
    hair seems to be symbolic, like in biblical times people would cut their hair off in mourning. i think some religions still do. its like cutting off part of your life and starting again. it can be very therapeutic. my psych said they should do it on the nhs cos it helped me more than any meds etc.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
    X