Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im back and trying to be good to all !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back and trying to be good to all !!!

Hi everyone, after a months absence Ive decided to return and be a new better person. Im still really the same me but Ive been having some theropy on being nice to people !!!

I apologise to anyone Ive offended in the past, yes Im an angry sod at times and I dont apologise for that, its a fact I have to deal with. ALso I guess I should try and not be so arguementative and use my normal methods of being devils advocate as some simply dont understand me - who does I ask?

But really Im not a bad person, Im me, and if some take offence for personal reasons thats your perogative if its something wrong I said that was out of line - thats my lack of consideration and I do sincerely apologise.

Ive served my suspension and hope to engage in a more understanding way from now onwards - well I can but try.

hi again. glad to hear you have decided to return and seem to have a really positive attitude. we understand why you are angry and everyone can understand why because most of us have experienced the injustices of the legal system. there is nothing wrong with your anger so long as you chanel it in a way that is positive (e.g campaigning for changes in the law). we have all been guilty of misdirecting our anger at times but all that does is eat away at you and eventually it will make you bitter, meaning the injustices have won by changing your personality. fighting spirit is good and can help you, you just have to watch it doesnt change into mindless anger and bitterness.

hope the positive attitude continues and i look forward to your replies. its always nice to have a lively debate.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Niice to see you back Frank, you sound more chilled!

Keep on with the good sense you've been posting.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

My goodness me! You were suspended from this forum too?!

I hope you really have had some therapy (and still undergoing it) because it can work wonders if you follow through in your life what you learn during the sessions. I should know - been there and done that!
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I could take that as a warning not to have theropy??

Im happy the way I am and have not the slightlest intention of changing !! If people don't like me the way I am now I really don't care - I probably wouldn't and don't like them either although Im not one of those who takes offence to much in life, Im free and easy going most of the time.

This country is built on greed and dishonesty as are most of its current problems as are most of our accusers !!

need I say any more we all know the score

Comment

Glad you are back, FG! Welcome.

Comment

FG said: Im still really the same me but Ive been having some theropy on being nice to people !!!
              I mentioned therapy because you said that you have been having it.

you said:

Im happy the way I am and have not the slightlest intention of changing !!
              So you are not having therapy then? That's what your initial post suggested.

Personally I am all for self improvement. Any opportunity then I will take it with both hands as nobody is perfect.

Comment

FG - behave or I shall have to slap your legs or worse.

Please help and offer advice, not go off on a private crusade!
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I think he's incapable of sitting back and offering practical advice and support. It's his nature to argue the toss - obviously! That's not very helpful on a forum like this though where people come hoping to get some help, sympathy and succour.

Comment

Why am I the way I am? simple really

My role at work is to deliver on time in budget and to the specifications of the project plans objectives - a working solution. Along the way I encounter opposition from all angles as its impossible to please everyone all the time. My position is therefore to make sure objectives are achieved and those responsible complete their tasks as outlined in their statement of work. The Boss is the project and Im its co-ordinator - a bad project manager means a badly organised and poorly set out achievable plan. Sound familiar?

On release I expected to find others who were prepared to fight for justice and not just sit back and let the system beat them - and also help others not make the same mistakes. My anger is also in a way frustration, both of my own families situation and that of the many others I read about falling into the same trap of defense being incompetent - damn right corrupt in my eyes. I have spoken to many and the view is everyone is scared of the potential repercussions of being seen to be a trouble maker. I understand that but then thats what the system bets on - people giving in to their situation.

It hurts me every time I hear the same story, useless defense, been there seen it done it, it is not on !! These criminals need to be brought to justice and the truth about false allegations and manufactured convictions exposed. Everyone talks about them BUT who does anything about it? there is no organisation group forum thats liberal, forward thinking and constructive in this - all support and provide moral support. I know its critical and important but so if fighting our justice systems injustice. No one dare mention anything about country animal farms - there a joke.

Plod isn't responsible, lawyers aren't either, their all part of a system thats driven by results and statistics. Proving a single or group of individuals are corrupt only proves the system is fundamentally corrupt, however multiple instances proves the authoritative master goes higher than localised collusion. RF says fighting appeals on the basis of bad defense is usually a none starter, thats not exactly true, however their are ways of presenting the appeal case to prove why and if its true it dont take magic to argue and provide supporting evidence - after all we can find plenty of cases to supply examples.

So my anger is with everyone in a way cos I'm not beaten yet, I'm just trying to find my feet after 18 months enforced garden leave and now 9 months later no further forward, whilst those true criminals enjoy the support and backing of a state hell bent of rewarding those who did wrong.

After all thats why so many do it, cos they know they can and told they can, then get financially rewarded - one can't blame them cos its so easy.

If I had found work at the rate I was previously earning I would have employed a full time solicitor and started my own legal defense company - unfortunately thats not going to happen, they have made sure I can't work, so we all lose out. And no they wouldn't have been English !! We are now governed by European Law which should work to our advantage but instead its abused by those who know best - like so much in legal procedure - brushed aside and ignored.

Comment

FG said:
                      My role at work is to deliver on time in budget and to the specifications of the project plans objectives - a working solution. Along the way I encounter opposition from all angles as its impossible to please everyone all the time. My position is therefore to make sure objectives are achieved and those responsible complete their tasks as outlined in their statement of work. The Boss is the project and Im its co-ordinator - a bad project manager means a badly organised and poorly set out achievable plan. Sound familiar?
                      This forum has nothing to do with your role at work. Many people are simply not up to fighting the system - all they want is justice for their loved ones and hopefully to help support and advise others once they have come to terms with what has happened.

You should join Angry Harry and stay with that group! You are well suited to that one!

Comment

OK - before someone gets upset, please keep comments to the original posting.

If you want to snipe, do it by pm's

Arguing is offputting for any newcomer who is looking for help and advice.

I thank you.

Comment

My fear is that if FG continues to post up his usual rants then this will result in new members not posting for fear of a tirade in response to a perfectly genuine appeal for help and support.

It's not helpful.

Comment

When a person and their familes first encouter such accusations the shock and fright is beyond words. So they look for answers as to why? Most ordinary people assume sex offenders to be evil minded deviant perverts they dont realise many are labelled such simply by someones word and a system hell bent on results.

I do not consider myself negative, far from it, yet thats the impression some want to give. My anger is no different to probably the majority nothing less, yet what some choose to do it stifle natural reaction as if its inappropriate?

All that happens is one scares others off showing their rage and anger at the states manipulation of facts - THATS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG.

I dont consider our discussions and arguements are rants more a debate, the debate is how does one react to being a target not only of the accuser but also of the state. Whilst they choose to ignore and turn a blind eye to the truth. Some of us have the strength to stand up for ourselves and not just roll over and cry - thats the difference.

Comment

Im in a fight with a mother on her 4th marriage kids for 2 of them and a past that would make any women jeaous - one of her x's is the son of a Lord. From my predicament she is now a local councillor and probably earning a small fortune in expences all from her lies and exaggerations proven in court to be a LIE.

I married once FOR LIFE through good and bad elders of 4 and used to loads of kids around me - trying at the best of times. Im not evil far from it, however I know fun in the nicest way and I enjoy it as much as anyone.

I know and others havent had my life, many have suffered a horrible life and full of sadness and bad choices with an amount of abude evil and nasty. Well I aint one of them and all I ever want is for people to be happy and respect each other - not pick silly stupid and often nasty slagging fights.

Some should try and take a positive attitude to life and see if that helps you might be surprised at the results. Now is anyone up for a night out and getting pissed falling over and making a fool of themselves - with good company? Get in touch cos were up for it

Comment

Working...
                              X