Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More than 900 prosecutions collapse in a year over failure to disclose evidence mostly for rape cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 900 prosecutions collapse in a year over failure to disclose evidence mostly for rape cases

Hi all,

The following url refers -

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lose-evidence/

More than 900 prosecutions collapse in a year over failure to disclose evidence mostly for rape cases.

When I made a complaint to the IPCC of corruption by the Surrey Police Public Protection Unit into their investigation of the rape case against me following false rape allegations by my ex-wife.

I was told by a serving Police Captain within the IPCC that the case against me was legal, and effectively told me to get lost.

I was never allowed to speak in my own defense until the trial as I was given a no-comment interview.

Even my police appointed defense barrister said she was not interested in anything I had to say about the rape case against me.

However, I was found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape as my ex-wife lied in her witness statement about being raped.

When I finally was allowed to make a complaint to the Surrey Police Commissioner he told me that the police can do what ever they liked.

This is police corruption of a massive scale all so they can keep their very well paid jobs by claiming there is a massive increase of rape.

What is now also apparent is my ex-wife made her false rape allegations as part of a scam to defraud me of about £250,000 by telling my family I was found guilty so I would be dis-inherited in my recently deceased mothers will.

Unhappy
Working...
X