20,000 Adult Rapes in 2014/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20,000 Adult Rapes in 2014/15

The following BBC article reports that there were almost 20,000 Adult rapes reported to the police in 2014/15 -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34729350

Based on previous years about 45% (9000) of these rape allegations will be made by women against their current partner with a conviction rate of almost zero.

The Police/CPS will spend £80K of UK tax payers money on each rape case they bring to court.

Therefore, based on latest figures that 4,500 men were charged with rape in England and Wales, but only 57% were convicted the lowest conviction rate ever.

This means the Police/CPS lost almost 2000 rape cases costing the UK tax payer £160 Million, which could have been better spent on other police investigations.

I know from my own rape case that the police rape investigation technique left a lot to be desired.

The main flaw I saw in the police investigation was I did not read my ex-wife witness statement until one month before the rape trail was due to start.

I then read that my ex-wife main rape allegation happened 17 years before, which I could hardly remember.

However, I told the jury that had a broken thumb following a skiing accident at the time that my ex-wife alleged I raped her.

The Police then went to my local hospital and did find the medical records proving I was telling the truth that I had a broken thumb.

Anyway, the CPS case against me collapsed as how many men have committed rape with a broken thumb. The answer is None!!!!

I was then found not guilty of all 5 counts of rape against my ex-wife as she was shown to have lied in her rape statement.

What the police should have done was let me read my ex-wife rape allegations when I was first arrested and ask me for my side of the story.

This would have saved the UK tax payer £80K and a lot of Police/CPS time.

However, the real criminal was my ex-wife who will never face any charges for perverting the course of justice and perjury for making false rape allegations.

As the Police/CPS say it will deter real rape victims from coming forward.
Working...
X