Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALLEGATIONS OF RAPE - SHOULD THE LAW BE CHANGED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLEGATIONS OF RAPE - SHOULD THE LAW BE CHANGED?

I am writing a report for a woman's magazine asking whether the law to be changed to protect the identity of men accused of rape or indecent assault. As part of this I am looking to speak to a man and his wife/partner if he has one and she is willing to talk who has found himself accused of rape or indecent assault but later cleared of the accusation (maybe the accuser dropped the claim or was found to be a liar). I would want to talk about the implications it has had in his life and how he has since had to try to rebuild his life. I know many men who have found themselves in this dreadful situation have lost their jobs, some of their family, have been subjected to abuse in the street etc and cannot begin to imagine how awful that is when you've done nothing wrong yet your accuser goes about her life with no repercussions. Please, please contact me asap if you think you can help. If you do not wish to be identified that is fine (we can change lots of details to ensure your anonymity), however, if you think the piece might help to clear your name further I am happy to name and photo you should you wish. I will be lead entirely by you. My email address is alisonpalmer@oakhouse24.freeserve.co.uk
    Thank you so much in advance
Working...
X