is he a danger to others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is he a danger to others?

In my job last year, I worked with this guy who I was quite good friends with at first we always used to hang out together. I started dating his flat mate and then he started to get really funny with me. One night me and his flatmates were drinking round his house it got to about 2 in the morning and I said I was going to walk back but they insisted that they call me a taxi, but when it came he wouldnt let me leave my seat and pretended that they didnt call the taxi, he told me I could stay in his flatmates bed who was away for the weekend so I stupidly agreed. However when we actually went to inspect his bed it was covered in scissors and clothes and papers and stuff which i didnt like to move, so he said oh just sleep in my bed. Being as we were mates I thought this was entirely innocent. So I just stayed in his bed it couldnt have been more than 10 mins before he tried to stick his penis in me, I was soo shocked that I think I must have practically stopped breathing, I felt paralysed my brain was telling me to move but my body just wouldnt respond in the end i managed to move away he tried in on throughout the night and I ran away early in the morning, however the next day in work he was making out that we had had consensual sex and boasting to everyone even though nothing like that had happened. From then on he continually harrased me in work as well as out, he would tip water down my shirt at the water machine and make comments to me about how nice my legs looked and stuff. Then we went on a holiday with some other colleagues, whilst on this trip he tackled me to the floor and stuck his head up my skirt, I was screaming for help and all of my friends just took pictures thinking it was a joke. Following on from this I believe he spiked my drink because after he had made us dinner one night and especially brought my drink out seperatley i felt really dizzy and spaced out and sick. I felt like I was drunk even though I had not drunk any alcohol and I remember lying on the floor not being able to move and him saying " I could stick it in her now and she would never know", they even called a doctor and he told me that i would be fine even though i could barely see and that to call again if I needed to go to the hospital then charged me a huge fee which the insurance company never paid. Following on from this I caught him trying to spike my friends drink in a pub and I stopped him, he attacked me in a pub in full view of the bouncers and not one of them helped me, I was covered in bruises and they just stood there. I told one of my friends the next day and she told me that on his birthday he had tried to put his hand up her skirt and in her knickers. I have now left the organisation and I never did complain even though he assaulted me in work so I guess that it is too late, but I feel like he is still a danger to my other friends who dont know. I sent an e-mail to him telling him that what he had done to me had made me not want to stay in contact and to leave me and my boyfriend alone. But is this enough to stop someone, is there anything I can do to stop him being a danger to others? i dont want to have to go to the police because I dont think I have enough of a case as he didnt actually rape me but I just want to do something because I think he is capable of raping someone.
Working...
X