Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been raped twice, need to share at last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been raped twice, need to share at last.

Hi my names Toni. I feel now ready to share some of my story after 3 years, I was first raped when i was 15 and at a flat warming party with my then bf and his sister. I was had a couple of drinks but not enough to be drunk, however im not sure if someone had put something in my drink as i was very ill after. The man who raped me was a friend of my bf, he took me for a 'walk' to let me get some air as i was unwell, after this i have tried to block out everything, he then raped me and took me back to my bf, i said nothing till i got home and collapsed on the floor and told my mum, it was then 24 hours of police interviews and examinations. I chose only to have him done for under age sex for the simple reason i couldnt have dealt with court and because he was sure to get a sentance and be put on sex offenders for this, which he was and banned from ever working with children.

The second time was just as i was learning to trust again, i was 16, nearly 17, and was raped by a man in the RAF, he took me to his room and again i have tried my hardest to blank out everything else, i dropped the charges against this man, by that time i was engaged and it was pulling me and my partner to bits and i just could not cope with it.

Now just over 3 yrs on im finding life very hard, i have a young daughter and im finding that im constantly worried something will happen to her, also a very young cousin of mine (just a child) was raped just a few months ago, it has brought it all back and seeing what it is doing to this little girl is making me worry more about my own child.

Sorry this is long, but has anyone else been through similar/ is having the sme probs with worry for their children?

Pls Help!!

Toni
Working...
X