Allegation made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allegation made

Thanks for removing my old thread which was a bit too specific I'll post briefly what's going on and update everyone as soon as I know what's going on, but the general gist is:

Someone has made an allegation but I don't know who it was, why they did it, or what the allegation is.
    The oic is lying to me in an attempt to question me without a layer or alternatively, but very unlikely, knows the allegation to be false and is simply ticking a box.

And frankly I am scared because the oic is not coming across as honest and there is someone out there whose malicious enough to be making a false accusation and that's the most scary part as after weeks of worrying and overthinking there is literally nobody who I know of or have known that would do something like this to me.

The whole thing seems surreal and I try and reassure myself it's something silly like mistaken identify to the officer being genuine when they say I am not in trouble but I am trying to force myself to prepare for the worst.

The only consolation is I wasn't arrested at 4 a.m. and had all my things seized.
Working...
X