Victim of a sham marriage and falsely accused of DA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victim of a sham marriage and falsely accused of DA

Wow! Am I glad to have come across you guys!

Hi all,

I had no idea you guys existed until a link form Immigration Marriage Fraud UK posted a link on their Facebook page.
    Basically, I am the victim of a sham marriage. Married a girl form Pakistan in April 2014. Once she was granted her spouses visa she cut all communication with me and flew over to the UK in November 2014. I haven’t seen her since May 2014 and haven’t spoken to her since July 2014. I had and have no idea where she was in the UK, there have been unable to divorce her or re-marry as legally, I am married. Well a couple of months ago she obtained a non-molestation order from the courts. At the time all I received was the order as she was able to able for it without me being informed. Well I contested and once I received her stamen I understood why she didn’t want me finding out as it was based on utter and total lies. Had I of been aware at the time and been able to challenge the request would surely have been thrown out. On top of which, she is receiving legal aid.

Well since then, I contested, and submitted my response with a whole host of evidences from telephone records showing no contact, statements from people she implicated stated had been witness to acts refuting her allegations, to basically prove I haven’t seen or spoken to her since she was in the UK. The judge instructed a directions hearing. She was able to keep her and her solicitor details secret as she was “scared of her life being in danger” and “didn’t want me hanging outside her solicitors office” waiting for her to turn up!

At the directions hearing the judge instructed her to email me with an anonymous email address I could give to my solicitors so they can communicate for the hearing to be held on 16th June. . Also to respond to my statement and exhibits. Well, she failed to do this by the time stipulated. This was to be done by the 17th March. As of today I still haven’t received anything, haven’t been able to contact her solicitor. I have sent the court numerous emails but they have yet to reply.
    I must say I am appalled the way the courts just hand out non-molestation orders without any evidence, based on one sided stories and then how they bend over backwards for the applicant. It seem the accused are instantly “guilty” until proven otherwise. Furthermore, it seems to be frowned upon, or seen negatively if you contest an order.

Well having read around the site, even though they probably won’t follow up, I am now going to go to the police and report her for false allegations of domestic abuse and for lying to the courts. She has held my life in limbo for two years. At least now hopefully I can divorce her on grounds of desertion.
Working...
X