charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charged

Hi, my son has been charged with rape. I feel so sorry for him because we know he is totally innocent. He has a life-li cited condition on top of all this and is he is I'll at the moment. So worried that this is having such a profound effect on his health.Waiting now for court and the outcome. We are so angry as a family, that this evil girl can just make up her lies. Additionally, we are really angry with this system of the police and CPS, just don't, know how they can work for a system where it can and do send innocent, totally innocent people down. We as a family will fight this to the end and I am going to write to everyone and anyone with a voice in this country. I certainly will not be voting for this government of legal gangsters. Every man in this country are at risk, every time they are alone with an unknown female, in a car, a lift, yet everyone is turning a blind eye what is happening. keep strong people on here, you would not of even come on this site if you were not innocent and found it. I will keep everyone posted how things go.
Working...
X