false accusation of gbg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false accusation of gbg

I had been involved in an icident about ten days ago. Basically i received some texts from my ex , i was out at the time in a club. As i kept on getting these texts pretty sure they were not meant for me I then dicided to call her. However some male answered her phone to my surprise however i said that i wanted to know who was looking after my children. i did not get a striaght answer rather a very odd speaking character on the phone. After that i got a bit annoyed and gave him some verbal to which he said come on over , as i was already waiting for my cab i said i'll be over soon ( only reason was to establish my kids were ok ) this was about 2.30 am my ex lives just round corner from me so on my way i had two annonimous calls saying where are you ect i'll put the kettle on he said. Then a my taxi pulled up he calle again this time with a number showing i said i was there , i got out of taxi went torwrad the house as i approacehd about 4 yds away he came out and stsrted man handling me pushing me behind a van ( my taxi driver was watching and waiting ) The guy pushed me around into a bush then over the other side where at this point the taxi driver had view i then puncehd the guy in self defence as i wa sat this point on the floor , at this point my ex appearde in a dressing gown togethet with a female and another man . The guy then pushed me around over to my taxio and they not sure who else apart from the guy pushed me into back of cab telling me to go home. Iat that point i got out stating no i was not going to as i had been assualted and that i was going to call the police. I got my phone out at which point trying to dial my ex got hold of it and twisted it whilst in my hand. phone broke off and then i asked taxi driver t o call police.
    police arrived explained what happended told i was unable to make a complaint till next day as i ghad been drinking. Next day still thinking if i should make a compliant i get arrested in my house accused of gbg to my ex.
    in their statement i was told to have been waiting at the doorsep of my ex when this guy (jay) came out at which point i started waving my arms around and i then hit him . Aslo i then held my ex arm and tried to strangel her!
    I have all th evidence of calll smade /rec ect torn shirt/ broken phone ,/ texts ect but the police have not asked or bothered to see also i=it was claimed that i was at the premise of my ex at 0200 whereas my taxi did not arrive at her till gone 3.03 and it shows on my phone that i tried to call police twice at 03.06 and 03.07. what can i do
Working...
X