Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still going after 5 years

Hi All

I hope everyone is well. I just want to update people about what is happening to me.

My FA1 is still suing me in the High Court for trespass to person and assault. She has repeatedly refused to provide discovery to me because it will prove she lied to the police and it will destroy her creditability. This is because on the 5th December 2016 I got drunk and sent her a text saying "why are you doing this to me". FA1 then phoned me, recorded the call and then phoned the police and claimed I called her. The OIC visited my house and questioned me about the matter. I have of course asked for the itemised telephone bill for the plaintiffs phone for December 2016 as it will show her call to me and then to the police. It will show that she lied to the police and therefore bring her claims into question.

FA1 has been lying to her solicitor and once they hear about the telephone call they knew their claim was dead but they are getting legal aid so it does not matter to them

In relation to FA2 I got some more of her statement to the police and she claimed I did X, Y and X between April 2016 and June 2016. The issue is that in after our relationship ended I called her repeatedly and she did not answer. She did not want to talk to me and asked the police to warn me off, which they did. So the police had proof that she lied to them as my relationship had ended by the time she said I did things.

Anyway I am not giving up and will hopefully finish everything within the next few months.
Working...
X