I don't understand my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand my wife

Hello! Let me point out right away that I am a male. Please help me to understand your female point of view and what you think about what I write.

I'm 42 years old, my wife is 39. She has always been an attractive and shapely woman, but as we all know, as we get older the body changes, the metabolism slows down and recently she started to put on weight quite quickly. During 3 years she has gained 30 kg and as far as I can see she will not stop here.

She doesn't know moderation in eating sweets. She eats different kinds of chocolates, cookies, and ice-cream several times a day. When she was younger she had a good metabolism, but now it all builds up. On top of that, there's the problem of her 9-year-old daughter, who the doctor has already diagnosed as overweight because when the mother overeats herself, she also treats the child.

At one point I started to let her know that maybe it was time to cut back on the sweets, but the responses, depending on her mood, were either polite:

"I may be addicted, but I'm not going to deny myself the pleasures in life."

or less pleasant:

"I don't give a **** if you like me, we have kids you're not going to leave me anyway".

Or she would show me on the street the fattest women we passed and say "Look how fat she is, I don't have such an ass yet".

I would like to add that I take care of myself, I have been regularly doing sports for many years and I generally want her not to be ashamed of me. For her even going for a walk in the park is like a punishment, the ideal leisure activity is to sit on the couch in front of the TV with a piece of cake.

I wonder what you women think about it. Is munching on sweets really such a delight that she sees what's happening and can't control herself?

-----------------------
    Last edited by Casehardened; 11 March 2021, 04:01 PM. Reason: Irrelevant link removed
Working...
X