Disgraceful injustice service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgraceful injustice service

Hi, I am new on here but for some time now have been following a lot of your posts. I am a mother with a young son who is also being put through this cruel, disgraceful system with how the courts deal with the falsely accused, just for the pubic interest. Injustice of such great proportions and society sit back and let it happen!...My son is on bail and has had his bail extended numerous times. He is totally innocent, (yet again a innocent man who has no voice in this country) and we are all going through a living hell. Every action, verbally and physically, shows that this girl gave full consent and made the first moves, she had some drink, but was fully aware of her actions and was not drunk, yet, totally lied to the police/ My son has a lovely, kind nature and it is having a profound-effect on us all. My son has stayed calm through out and says to me don't worry mum, they will find out in the end that I am innocent, however, after reading posts of such unreliable, totally unreliable allegations that seemed to some how be accepted, I am losing faith. Injustice in this country is motivated by large pay outs of compensation. This Government needs to sort out this total mess!
Working...
X