Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I don't think i've rally ever said hello myself. I am Jo, wife of Phil (webmoo) and therefore co-admin.
    You won't see my name appear on many posts as i find it hard to connect to people on forums. It's not personal, i just don't find it easy to relate to words on a screen, or know what words to put in reply, i even don't like phone calls, i'd much rather see people face-to-face.
    However, i do some of the behind-the scenes stuff in the small amount of time when i am not looking aftermy nearlly 2 yera old son.
    anyway, hello to everyone
    Jo

hello littlemoo.

I'm with you on the use on phones - instruments of the devil! Met my other half on the computer forums - the time before 'tinterweb, when it was run by BT and all the users knew each other - 1986, how time flies!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Jo!
      Strange really, as I feel like I know you already from your website. I know you love cows, films and railways.
      Your Toby sounds a real live wire! My two keep me well and truly on my toes....I can't remember the last time I slept beyond 6.30am.....
      Lovely to hear from you
      S xx

Comment

saffron -
        6:30 - OUCH
        I don't like times of the morning with a 6 in them.

RFLH - 1986 - i was only 8 at the time. where did all the intervening years go

Comment

dunno - if you find out please let me know!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

and me! I am not even sure where the first part of this year has gone....let alone all those years that have skipped by before now....

Comment

Hi there littlemoo

Can relate to your phone phobia, especially when you have never met the person its not really a personal call !! Anyway good to see the family take a pride and interest in each others work and interests - gives one the strength to carry on knowing one has the support of their family.

As for 1986 thats like 23 years ago and I would have just about to meet my wife, beer, University, beer, Manchester, beer - good times !! Actually I just might have moved back to Yorkshire by then but then who works out dates once the years pass by it was just a stage in life one had fun without really considering seriously their future.

Comment

hello! i have to say that i'm sure the subconscious reason i stayedon this forum is because of the cow theme. they are my favourite animal (i have so much weird cow stuff)

in 1986 i was -3 so you would expect i'd be good at technical stuff given i should have grown up with it but unfortunately i am not.
                "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                X