3 weeks onn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks onn

Exactly 3 weeks ago, to this time I was found not guilty in just 22 minutes, I wish I could say I feel better but I don’t I’m so anxious morning, day and night all I think is what if it happens again I keep thinking which of my ex-girlfriends from when I was a teenager would be crazy enough to make things up. I know now first hand that people only need one’s persons word what if it happens again if it’s that easy really hope this feeling leaves soon.

To every one you all helped me through so my support will always remain on here.

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
    Exactly 3 weeks ago, to this time I was found not guilty in just 22 minutes, I wish I could say I feel better but I don’t I’m so anxious morning, day and night all I think is what if it happens again I keep thinking which of my ex-girlfriends from when I was a teenager would be crazy enough to make things up. I know now first hand that people only need one’s persons word what if it happens again if it’s that easy really hope this feeling leaves soon.

To every one you all helped me through so my support will always remain on here.
    Hi Farmer

This is totally natural to feel like this, I know I did for ages, now 18 months on from unanimous NG and life has resumed some sort of normality. I know I kept thinking the same what if it happened again.
    This fades with time. It is still,early days for you and once the initial euphoria wears off I think disbelief sets in. Just take one day at a time and you will get the old you back. Don't think I will ever not think about what happened but life is good again and I don't take anything for granted. So just enjoy the fact that it's over and you can rebuild your life again.

Comment

Working...
    X