Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of rape and need help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyscot View Post
    Hi logan,

Its a absolute disgrace whats happening to you. Hopefully getting support here makes you feel even a tiny bit better.

Im in scotland so its a different system and things do seem to move quicker here. But from what ive read here i think id get a solicitor. Just so they can chase up the police or the cps on your behalf. Ive read threads before where the case has actually been nfa'd but the police never bothered to inform the falsely accused!

Hopefully a solicitor could get you some answers....

Is there not something about having to charge within 12 months?

It is so awful you are facing a second chrismas with this hanging over you. I hope you get a positive conclusion soon
    Unfortunately the 12-month rule applies only to Scotland, not England.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

TG1 - the first allegation against my man is over 4 decades old, hardly fresh, and they still took all our electronics. Over a year later there is no sign of getting them back.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
        TG1 - the first allegation against my man is over 4 decades old, hardly fresh, and they still took all our electronics. Over a year later there is no sign of getting them back.
        Apologies FWW....I'm not familiar with your situation - I was just trying offer Logan a positive opinion....If the authorities have taken your electronics despite having no contact with your FA for 30-odd years, it's a bizarre decision on their part - but alas comes as no surprise.

Best Wishes

TBG1

Comment

Originally posted by TBG1 View Post
          Apologies FWW....I'm not familiar with your situation - I was just trying offer Logan a positive opinion....If the authorities have taken your electronics despite having no contact with your FA for 30-odd years, it's a bizarre decision on their part - but alas comes as no surprise.

Best Wishes

TBG1
          No need to apologise. I only mentioned it to demonstrate that it is difficult if not impossible to be sure what the police will or will not do. There's no reason why they should confiscate such things in those circumstances, but sometimes they do. There's no logic.

To be clear - there was contact and plenty of it right up until recently but the accusations only refer decades ago. There's no logic to the accusations any more than there is logic to much of what the police do.

We are on the interesting position of dealing with accusations in both the Scottish and English systems. They both defy logic, and border on the bizarre, I can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
            No need to apologise. I only mentioned it to demonstrate that it is difficult if not impossible to be sure what the police will or will not do. There's no reason why they should confiscate such things in those circumstances, but sometimes they do. There's no logic.

To be clear - there was contact and plenty of it right up until recently but the accusations only refer decades ago. There's no logic to the accusations any more than there is logic to much of what the police do.

We are on the interesting position of dealing with accusations in both the Scottish and English systems. They both defy logic, and border on the bizarre, I can tell you.

I agree. It beggars belief that the authorities appear to dress up "head-scratching" as being "thorough in their investigation".

Yet everything experienced suggests that for the allegations that appear to them as (possibly) being false, the lengthy "investigation" is purely to satisfy the general public that they've "done their job".

The discomfort caused to those accused is accepted (by the authorities) to be unimportant collateral damage.

So terribly wrong.

Best Wishes

TBG1

Comment

Logan 7 - as per above may I offer you a sad welcome

I fear you may have encountered a narcissistic (NPD) or Borderline (BPD) Disordered individual.

If that is the case may I suggest www.shrink4men.com

Read the blogs, listen to the youtube videos of Dr Tara Palamatier. They may help you understand how the other party can execute this & how they perceive you. Once you understand you will have the stress reduce.

Understanding really is power. Come back often. You are not alone...

Mr B

Comment

Thanks everyone for the positive messages.
                Hopefullu it will all be over soon.
                Feeling good at the moment again and trying to get on with life.
                Maybe i should stay off social media tho....
                Seeing her out enjoying herself not a care in the world and me sitting behind a laptop trying to be positive.
                Evil *****.....
                I would love to know what is going on!!
                Even ifi was charged at least i would know where i stand..
                Surely the police will know by all those sex texting messages and she is only a lying Slut!! (Excuse my language)
                Dont think i am going to leave this stand when its over as well as i am vetted in my role with work and shes not only trying to destroy me but my career and my life.
                Apologies about the rant everyone......

Comment

Its over..........

Its over............
                  The CPS sent a letter NFA taken!!!
                  13 months of pain is finally over................

THANK YOU EVERYONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR HELP

Comment

Superb. Have a well deserved
                    Kindest regards
                    Mr B

Comment

Wonderful news. You must be so relieved and I wish you well.

Comment

Excellent news!!!

YoH

Comment

Brilliant news....well done for surviving!
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great news. Sounds like plod realised it was baloney.
                            Wishing you plenty of happy times ahead.

Comment

congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X