No conviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No conviction

for the last seven months I have been reading all the posts on here, although I never posted myself.
    Yesterday after 7 horrible months of being charged with an alleged sexual assault in a public house and moments before a trial was about to start, my lawyer came to me and said the crown were prepared to drop the sexual assault charge. I have never been so relieved in my life, I could not believe what I was hearing.
    This morning I woke up without the gut wrenching fear that had been hanging over me all these months.
    I just want to thank everybody who kept me going when things were very dark.
    And to anybody who is considering to plead guilty, just to get it over with, as I was, but was told by my lawyer that had a water tight defence, to keep believing that just will prevail.
    Sadly this has led me to trust no one when I am out for a drink. I used to be quite a friendly person to anyone, but now, unless I know them I keep well clear, I am afraid our country is turning into a state where you can only do something if you have the proper permission.
    Thank you everybody and to those going through the nightmare, I hope your outcome is as it should be.

Many congratulations!

As is traditional at these times, may I bestow upon you the Order of the Blessed Banana....

Comment

Great news! So pleased for you!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thanks for posting; your tale will be quite relevant to a new member Ronuk99:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...y-help-pleasse
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Well done Pablito. May I confer the sacred

Please do stick around to help those that reluctantly follow in our footsteps.

Well done - I am very happy for you.
          Mr B

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
            Thanks for posting; your tale will be quite relevant to a new member Ronuk99:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...y-help-pleasse
            Thank you for your kind words, I have read the above link and would like to say to the gentleman to plead not guilty if you thought that there was reasonable consent. i do not want to say too much about my case, but I believe that some false accusers when faced with the scenario of a trial and the truth to be told under oath may have second thoughts about lying to people who can tell a liar from someone who is telling the truth, and also a good wife helps, if you believe you are not guilty of sexual assault then please plead not guilty. I almost pleaded guilty to make it go away, but the sex offenders register will not go away and the people that can intrude into your life from being on it, not to mention the people that will be notified in your locale.

Comment

Working...
            X