Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!!!!

Comment

Fantastic news, enjoy the rest of your lives together and take each day as it comes, there will still be lots of ups and downs but you will get there.

Comment

Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
        Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

A Down Day

Thank you for soo many banana's

Just thinking about things today... just thought all the way back to the original reason the neighbour did this... because i sent a message saying we wouldn't give him any more lifts because i didn't want drugs round my family.. it was all because i was trying to protect my family (ironically trying to protect my OH from getting wrongly in trouble with the police) and now i can't stop crying.

I did something in order to protect my family and because of it i have a 6 year old who need counselling, a traumatised 4 year old, and 20 months old with separation anxiety over a daddy who's he missed out on. and i can't even begin to talk about the affect its had on my husband..

they put on the bail cancellation notice:

The reason for cancelling your bail is: At this stage there is insufficent evidence to proced with this matter, should further evidence come to light suggesting your involvement you may be subject to further arrest.

(note the spelling and grammer mistakes, that is not me(for once haha)) - is this normal, and by this comment it doesn't look like they're going to take any action against the accusers does it??? even thought it didn't even go to cps??

sorry, i think i just need a little bit more help to decide how i'm mentally going to move on from this... maybe i just really need a really good cry, lots of chocolate and mostly, my husband back home. I just couldn't believe that after months of resisting going up there, beating the living daylights out of them, vandalising their house, or even just saying some nasty comments, or returning the nails that they left on my drive, i even resisted running him over (and some days that was really really hard).... i didn't do any of that hoping that my patience would pay of.. but yet... here i am....

h xxxxxxxxxxx
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I hope I'll be in your position one day. I am sure that you'll feel as shocked, numb and mixed up for a while now as you reorientate your life - I imagine that it would feel like unalloyed joy - but feelings are more complex than that. Well done - you survived - and you are helping others survive. My very best wishes to you.

Comment

Such an answer in prayer SO SO SO thrilled for you! Out of all the lovely people on this sight you by far have been one of the nicest Thanks so much huni
              Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I am soooo happy for you. What wonderful news.

Comment

That's fabulous news.

You survived it. You have been a rock to your family throughout this and your emotions now in respect of looking back on it all are to be expected.

Sending you tons of

Comment

thanks all, yeah, feeling better now.. had a long bath... cut my hair (is was long and took 20minuites to brush everymorning and now its shoulder length yay!) and tidy the house.. told someone else the news face-to-face and so it starting to feel more real. I've got a plan.. get pass meeting on monday.. phone housing association and hate crime about neighbour on tuesday. do some more tip runs on wednesday...

saw the neighbour who did this to me earlier.. no hard stares from him anymore lol, he kept his head down and didn't even look at me LOL!! the inside me wanted to go "haha, we won, loooser looooser loooooser, no one messes with my family" and i wanted to dance round... but i am a mother of three and so i just held my head up high and took the rubbish to the bin first time after seeing them i havent gone in my door and cried

but yeah, had a down moment this morning, but over it and my aim is to get my hubby home

yet again thank you all and i still continue to pray everynite for you all to have good outcomes, keep strong every1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

hi

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
                      Thank you for soo many banana's

Just thinking about things today... just thought all the way back to the original reason the neighbour did this... because i sent a message saying we wouldn't give him any more lifts because i didn't want drugs round my family.. it was all because i was trying to protect my family (ironically trying to protect my OH from getting wrongly in trouble with the police) and now i can't stop crying.

I did something in order to protect my family and because of it i have a 6 year old who need counselling, a traumatised 4 year old, and 20 months old with separation anxiety over a daddy who's he missed out on. and i can't even begin to talk about the affect its had on my husband..

they put on the bail cancellation notice:

The reason for cancelling your bail is: At this stage there is insufficent evidence to proced with this matter, should further evidence come to light suggesting your involvement you may be subject to further arrest.

(note the spelling and grammer mistakes, that is not me(for once haha)) - is this normal, and by this comment it doesn't look like they're going to take any action against the accusers does it??? even thought it didn't even go to cps??

sorry, i think i just need a little bit more help to decide how i'm mentally going to move on from this... maybe i just really need a really good cry, lots of chocolate and mostly, my husband back home. I just couldn't believe that after months of resisting going up there, beating the living daylights out of them, vandalising their house, or even just saying some nasty comments, or returning the nails that they left on my drive, i even resisted running him over (and some days that was really really hard).... i didn't do any of that hoping that my patience would pay of.. but yet... here i am....

h xxxxxxxxxxx

I just got a letter saying I didn't have to attend at the local station- I had to ring up to ask what it meant. All they said was if further allegations were made I'd have to answer them, but more importantly.....
                      WooHoo!!!

Comment

Am amazingly happy for you but the SS meeting Monday sort of bugs me, they obviously thought taking your children's father was to be done ASAP in such a dramatic fashion but bringing him home to the kids who have been missing him can take until Monday, glad for your sake you won't be dealing with the authorities now .
                        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Wishing you well for today. I hope your husband is returned to you and the children as quickly as he was taken from them and you're not subjected to some nonsense like a 'staged reintroduction'.

You and your children need your husband and their father home without any more delay. The weekend was too long.
                          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Very Worried Right Now.....

Hi, social worker meeting went alright, now have a family practitioner who's going to help ease Hubby home so the plan is to get him home by the 28th. This would be good news if i could tell hubby. Been trying to contact him since 4.15ish (when the social worker left) he did say to text him instead of phone him as he's gone swimming, he put on his text "tell me softly if its bad news"... - and i havent heard from him since .... i've tried phoning and phoning and we are suppose to meeting a client for work 40 minuites ago and i know his normal self wouldn't miss this... the trouble is he was veyr very low this morning because yesterday some child (aged 4/5) called him pedo and the dad was laughing.. he's never met the people before.
                            I talked to him loads yesterday and this morning and he admitted it really hurt being called that.. then after speaking to him about it.. saying that they're jut craping thereselves because the truth is coming out, he sounded more positive...but truth being told.. i'm fearing the worse...

feels like how things were at the beginning, and if he is alive after this... i'm going to be murdering him for putting me through this......

please pray and i will let you know
                            h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I will definitely pray. Hope you are able to make contact soon and that he's ok

Comment

Praying for you both impact of these FA's are so long lasting xx

Comment

Working...
                                X