Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Should Be neutral in sex abuse cases!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Should Be neutral in sex abuse cases!!!!!!!!

Hubby phoned me this morning to say this was in the news..... after listening about music for cats and other useless stuff it finally got on the t.v.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35546690

just proves it all, no matter how far fetched the allegation is, no matter how contradicting their own statement is, they still beleive the accuser throughout the investigation..... hope my FA is watching the news this morning!!!!
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

although can i mention that this bits bull

"The public should be clear that officers do not believe unconditionally what anyone tells them. They are listened to, sometimes at length, before the decision is made to begin an investigation," he added
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I hope ours is too!! I'm still so cross three witnesses that haven't spoken in at least about six years at the time of being asked all said the same thing didn't make this hellish situation go away. The system needs to be changed big time! xx
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I also think I wish they'd stop this 'insufficient evidence' bull if it goes NFA! If it DOES goes NFA there's a good chance the complainants story didn't add up and the CPS couldn't do anything with it. Stop babying them and say we've evidence contradicting what you've said.

I know someone who made an FA and always tells her story about the police coming out and telling her the CPS had dropped it, she goes on about the police woman and telling her she was so sorry and they did believe her their just wasn't enough evidence. Seeing as her lies were disproved by SS and proof on where she'd got her story from, I highly doubt ANYBODY believed her. Yet they always panda to the alleged victim even when a proven liar. If our case goes NFA i will be contacting FA in a few years and telling her the police recommended NFA at interview and all the witnesses backed up what a liar she is!!!
        Last edited by Lilyput; 12 February 2016, 07:10 AM.
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

We were told that cases are constantly under review and could be dropped at any time after charging if new evidence came to light. A short while before our trial daughter made a false allegation against someone else which she retracted. She said she had made the allegation because she was angry with them. She even wanted to apologise to them (she has never wanted to apologise to us).

Why wasn't our case dropped,was it so CPS wouldn't lose face? We are effectively gagged due to her right to anonymity.

Ultimately maybe a trial clears a person more than it just being dropped, but that moment of blind terror as the verdict is about to be delivered is mind blowing. If our case had been dropped maybe other cases could have been processed quicker?

Our solicitor and barrister were brilliant ( though I'm just now thinking was there anything they could have done to get everything dropped before court?). Would they have known before trial about the other allegation? Could it be that prosecutors and defence don't get paid if the case is dropped? Maybe it's useless trying to find logic in this?

Comment

Working...
          X