Update omg just had police on get bananas out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made up for you!
    Just keep safe and maybe stick around to give your invaluable advice to others!

Comment

Originally posted by Sodepressed View Post
      Thats fantastic news,
      im so pleased for you and your family, you all must be so happy

Wishing you all the happiness

Thanks for all the comments thank you xx i hope all other members on here get some justice the same has ive had ...time to start again we has a family all deceided not to have any contact with the FA from now on because of what she tried to do to us all ...so for one stupid phone call for what reason we dont know and never will ?????? she has lost all her family ..sisters brothers aunts etc etc even all her uncles and male family wont go near her for fear of them getting accused she is a very silly girl ???? i feel no badness towards her ...just sadness x
      MUST ADMIT IM ON A BIT OF A DOWNER TODAY THINK IM IN SHOCK OR SOMETHING

Comment

Originally posted by peter125 View Post

Hi Peter,

I imagine you feel this way partially because of the extreme high you must've felt yesterday ("whatever goes up, must come down").

My opinion is that in life, we always focus on something - when that's "done" we move on to something else however, there are very few times where our focus is 100% on one thing for 100% of the time. So when that becomes unnecessary (as it did for you yesterday) there's almost a "What do I do now?" feeling.

It's easy for me to say, yet I know it's surprisingly difficult for you to do - Try slowly to refocus onto what interested you, concerned you, excited you etc., before this ordeal began. That is what's "normal" - and that is what you should now aim for.

Most of all, try not to consume time with the question, "Why on earth did she do this?". You will never find out the honest answer...she's not going to tell you - and you will only harm yourself (mentally) trying to guess what it is.

Always remember that the choice is yours now - Do you allow this to "infect" the rest of your life.....Or do you hold your head up, puff your chest out and walk proudly down the street and start worrying about the "little things" in life again?

Best Wishes To You,

TBG1

Comment

Originally posted by peter125 View Post
          Thanks for all the comments thank you xx i hope all other members on here get some justice the same has ive had ...time to start again we has a family all deceided not to have any contact with the FA from now on because of what she tried to do to us all ...so for one stupid phone call for what reason we dont know and never will ?????? she has lost all her family ..sisters brothers aunts etc etc even all her uncles and male family wont go near her for fear of them getting accused she is a very silly girl ???? i feel no badness towards her ...just sadness x
          firstly bananananan's

feels like so long since being able to dish them out.... so pleased for you... however i can semi understnad how you feel, yes the nightmare is over but the FA has stolen those months out of your lifes, but do keep trying to look at the silver linings (do you appreciate you're family more??) start planning for the future and take it as an oppourtunity to maybe do something you've always wanted to do....

Keep Strong

and so so so sooooooooo pleased for you (and admitaddly extremly jelous lol!!!!)
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Brill news. So good that it's all over. The relief is amazing but as you say - the down days can still be difficult. I hope this fades each day for you and that you can let go of the rubbish that you went through.

Wishing you and Mrs Peter all the best x

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X