• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attorney General –On low rape conviction rates

The following url refers -

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debate...-07-02b.1611.0

I have extracted the relevant paragraph on low conviction rates for rape -

Jeremy Wright The Attorney-General

"A large proportion of unsuccessful outcomes in these (rape) cases are the result of jury acquittals.

The proportion that results from victim issues or discontinued cases is going down.

It is important that we do what we can to help juries reach the right conclusion in each case".

I am sure if the Attorney-General had his way all rape trails would have juries from his own conviction brigade who believe all men are rapists.

It is a basic human right to have a trail by jury to stop any miscarriage of justice as shown in the high number of acquittals in rape cases especially by women against their current partner.

The reason for the high aquittal rates for rape is there was simply not enough evidence for the jury to convict on as many of the allegations are false.

I know from my own rape trial that the Police and CPS had no witnesses, medical evidence and worst of all no victim.

My rape trial reminded me of a Nazi or Soviet Union trail against dissidents.

The Police and CPS denounced me as a monster who raped my ex-wife every day for 20 years.

But of the 5 witnesses they called to give evidence against me not one said I raped my ex-wife.

Even my ex-wife did not say the word rape once while giving evidence against me for 1 full day on the witness stand.

It was very clear that my ex-wife made false rape allegations wasting £80K of public money on the case, but the Police, CPS and HM Courts deliberately turned a blind eye.

It is this type of thinking by the Attorney-General that helped UKIP win almost 4 million mostly male voters in the last election.

UKIP had no rape policy in the last election and it was only when Cameron said he will cut police spending on election day itself did UKIP voters in key marginal switch their votes to the Conservatives.
Working...
X