Falsely accused and convicted hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
    I too would love to start some kind of campaign to get our forgotten ignored voices heard. I am currently in the process of trying to get some redress for my own case , which was dismissed at trial and I'm prepared to go as public as I can without damaging any appeal that may , and it's a very big "may" happen for my other half.

I wish you well.
    Amanda, please PM me. I am unable to and I am not sure if I will be able to reply but going public is going to be a step of mine. I have made other steps apart from just this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      This is what is called "bad character" evidence. You weren't being tried for the images as you had admitted (that they were there).

Were you given the opportunity to tell the jury that you had no idea that they were there, and that the forensic expert for the Crown had said there were "inaccessible?"
      Yes, I was given that chance and both experts on prosecution and defence had said "inaccessible" the images also spanned over not 28 pages. When your browser loads a page even if you are at the top of the page seeing one image the others on the page below what you can see will also load.

For example: Top image might be a teddy bear but there could be 10 pictures of cactus at the bottom of the page you are not currently looking at.

Comment

Again I ask. when were you convicted? I cannot believe it has been disposed of before sentence.

It was disposed of. To go to a higher court there would be no legal aid. The argument from the CPS against the appeal was very long and detailed. My solicitor explained that they do not usually write anything to counter the appeal. It was looking hopeful as the CPS made an effort to write a lengthy challenge.
        Was the application sent to the RCJ in London or Crown court?

Or was this an application to the trial judge to certify an appeal?

I cannot help you if you do not answer the questions. I don't need more info about the trial - just answers to the questions.
        Last edited by Rights Fighter; 26 August 2015, 04:18 PM.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Was the application sent to the RCJ in London or Crown court?

Or was this an application to the trial judge to certify an appeal?

I cannot help you if you do not answer the questions. I don't need more info about the trial - just answers to the questions.
          I will answer the time line question later. I am telling it as it has happened.
          The appeal was made to the RCJ.

Comment

Something isn't right here. I think I'll move away from this one.

Comment

Something isn't right here. I think I'll move away from this one.
              I am awaiting something else for trial. It is put off for sentencing until that finishes. I wish to only talk about this case.

I was convicted in February. Appeal came back 3 months later as declined.

Comment

Related as in similar allegations? I am rather surprised you are not on remand as that's what usually happens if there are other matters to proceed with. While on remand it takes time off the sentence. All rather strange.......

Comment

I can't pm as yet. Will do when able
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

No one is trying to trick you here, the forum users are keen to help, but it's takes time to try to read through lots of backstory and to understand your situation so Please try to be clear and concise in your messages, so you can be given some help, insight or support

Comment

Thank you Amanda.

I am not on remand but I am on a tag. Similar allegations simply because this person wants in on it and is kicking me while I am down. Another bogus allegation. It comes from someone who is claiming rape but sent me explicit photos and was still contacting me over a year after it supposedly happened. Have all evidence of continued contact.

Joe, Understood and I really appreciated any comments, feedback, advice and of course questions.
                      I know that I was far to naive and was stupid to even get myself into that position in the first place. But as I said I was 100% honest with the authorities and it's bit me in the ass. That is what I am most disappointed with. The system is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by truthspeaker View Post
                        Amanda, please PM me. I am unable to and I am not sure if I will be able to reply but going public is going to be a step of mine. I have made other steps apart from just this forum.
                        New members are unable to send or receive pm's until their post count reaches 5 and they have been registered for 10 days (for various good reasons!)

Obviously if two members both have their email facility enabled it is possible to get in contact by this means.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I just wanted to tidy this a little:

Tuesday - I sexually assaulted her (Allegedly)

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - We speak normally nothing out of the ordinary

Saturday - She lies to her mother that she is staying with her friend
                          Screams to me for help with a made up story about party and her friend's parents arguing
                          Pre-warned friend that she wasn't actually staying at her house
                          End result was so that she can stay at mine. - This was all proven in court that she had lied to all of us. ALL different lies.
                          I had sexually assaulted her on this evening too (Allegedly)

Week after - Tries to arrange me to attend the event on the following Monday, talks to me normally and sees me on the weekend where she gets jealous of me with my friend.

Week after that - We fall out on the Monday / Tuesday

Wednesday - Sees me with my girlfriend

Thursday - I can't remember but still talking if correct (This in her account was the day that she told one friend "I think I've been sexually abused".
                          In court she said she had told a different friend first as opposed to her statement.
                          She told her friend but didn't say my name, her friend then went to the school counsellor to see how to support her and accidentally dropped the complainants name in. Therefore the school is obligated to speak to her.
                          School > mum > Police. Snowball. Too late to go back on a lie.)

She had said in court her reason for not reporting before was that it would spiral out of her control.
                          Well... Making false allegations means that THAT WILL happen! You're not going to go back on your own lie are you?!
                          Her statement says she told people on different days compared to when she was on the stand. Can't keep up with lies.

Saturday I was arrested.

Comment

Working...
                          X