Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please respond. So depressed. Any advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incredulous View Post
    I cannot understand why they haven't made a decision to just drop it as you haven't been arrested, hauled in, stripped and humiliated and clothes taken, with fingerprints and house searches and your phone hasn't been taken and laptops taken, and other equipment taken you may have. You haven't been kept in a cell in total shock at what's going on and the subsequent fall out of this. And you haven't been bailed.
    That's not always the case, Some time's you are arrested and chucked in the cell. at no point was my home searched, laptop taken, nor was i stripped. granted the phone was taken, but i sense that is normal procedure. and while 4 officers came to the door, there was no blue lights, and no hand cuffs. no shouting. lots of ringing of the door bell though!.

Blue army: The police must do a proper investigation, and shouldn't end it until, they can say they are satisfied that something did or did not take place. to do so, may invite some one to sue them, should they feel the investigation was not througher enough, also, your file, may be gathering dust as they deal with more important cases. it's not fair on us, but it is the way it is.
    Last edited by Feeling Low; 15 August 2015, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Feeling low. I know what you mean that they have to do a proper thorough investigation. You said 4 police officers came to your door? Ive never had any police officers come to my door nor have i had my phone or laptop taken away :/ .... It all seems very strange

Comment

Originally posted by sp123 View Post
        I can't offer any advice apart from keep going believe in yourself ,it will be a black space in your life ,im still trying to cope nearly 3 years down the line ,no charge or bail ,yes i get angry at times ,but thheres nothing i can do , voluntary work ,accusations have to be declared ,never listen to anyones advice who has never beem in this situation ,certainley don't look for prison life on line , i still do from time to time ,expect the worse i do ,do not take postives in not hearing ,i think this is just me

I dont take any confidence from this. I cant believe you are nearly 3 years down the line! I really feel for you because i feel awful after 2 months and i dont have any advice to offer you as im currently searching for answers. We are in the same boat though. Keel me updated if anything happens...

I read your post and like other people have saidbi think you should call the police station and ask them. I did this about 3 weeks ago.. It doesnt make you look guilty. Its your life it is affecting and you have the right to know

Comment

Originally posted by bluearmy4389 View Post
          Feeling low. I know what you mean that they have to do a proper thorough investigation. You said 4 police officers came to your door? Ive never had any police officers come to my door nor have i had my phone or laptop taken away :/ .... It all seems very strange
          How long after the alleged incident, did she make the complaint?, i believe after 2 weeks, it's classed as historic, as such they are limited in what they can take, i believe.

you can understand why they send more than one person, they've been told that some one has been raped, they have no clue what to expect, a rampaging mad man? a kick boxer? a lunatic? they don't know who you are, or what they are like, but there's safety in numbers. i thought 4 was over the top at the time, but i would have happily gone with them voluntarily, i have nothing to hide!. any way, 4 at the door, only 2 came in, the other 2 left. it was all very civilliased.

this is how naive i am when it comes to things like this, when they arrested me on suspicion of, i asked if i could get dressed before they took me away. lol. I was thinking I was going to get taken away in just my boxers and dressing gown!!! lol

also each force is different and will react differently to the information gathered at the initial complaint stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Feeling Low View Post
            How long after the alleged incident, did she make the complaint?, i believe after 2 weeks, it's classed as historic, as such they are limited in what they can take, i believe.

you can understand why they send more than one person, they've been told that some one has been raped, they have no clue what to expect, a rampaging mad man? a kick boxer? a lunatic? they don't know who you are, or what they are like, but there's safety in numbers. i thought 4 was over the top at the time, but i would have happily gone with them voluntarily, i have nothing to hide!. any way, 4 at the door, only 2 came in, the other 2 left. it was all very civilliased.

this is how naive i am when it comes to things like this, when they arrested me on suspicion of, i asked if i could get dressed before they took me away. lol. I was thinking I was going to get taken away in just my boxers and dressing gown!!! lol

also each force is different and will react differently to the information gathered at the initial complaint stage.
            I believe it was around a week after i was with her that she made the complaint ao i dont think it was historic but inmaube wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X