Thank You so much !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You so much !!!

I have only registered on this site to say a massive thank you.

I have been a long term lurker and reader of this forum, and it has been an invaluable source of information for me.

for obvious reasons I never posted anything while my case was going on, because frankly I was scared.

I have a high profile job, and am a well known member of my local community. I simply could not afford any slip ups.

but thanks to THIS forum, I found my lawyer in the recommended solicitor section.

Big thank you to Rizvan Anwar, from Arcadian Law.

I spoke to several of the recommended people in London, and he was the one I opted for.

My barrister was Sarah Forshaw, who is a QC.

They were absolutely brilliant throughout, and I got my Not Guilty after a hellish trial.

I was suicidal for a long time, and I have probably aged a decade since this investigation started. But at the end of the day, with the right support ( family, friends this forum ), and the right legal team ( Rizvan Anwar & Sarah Forshaw ), I have got through it with the right result.

Be strong my friends. And Phil and Jo, you guys are amazing for what you have here. I am sure I am not alone in being a lurker, rather than a poster. But I am euphoric today, so am driven to make this post.

many thanks to everyone, keep up the good work

Great stuff! I don't suppose you could post links please? That will help others when looking for good representation in the London area.

Was this legally aided?

Really pleased you got the right result! Well done!

Last edited by Rights Fighter; 9 June 2015, 11:55 AM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Great stuff! I don't suppose you could post links please? That will help others when looking for good representation in the London area.

Was this legally aided?
      I feel honoured that you replied to my post, you are one of the superstars of this forum !

I don't know how to do the links, but will type in what I can find from google

Rizvan Anwar is at a company called Arcadian Law === www.arcadianlaw.com
      the site is being updated from what I can see

I googled Sarah Forshaw and she is at 5 Kings bench walk === www.5kbw.co.uk
      not the flashiest website, but she is the manager or main barrister of the chambers

I did not have legal aid, but was charged a very reasonable fee

keep up the awesome replies right fighter. your way up north for Londoners, but am sure you guys have been great for people in your area.

Comment

Please don't feel honoured. I'm nothing special and wipe my bum the same way everyone else does!

I am actually on the south coast and work from home. It is always utterly fab when we get a new recommendation.

Really pleased that they don't charge a bomb either. I thought it might have been private client, as you had a QC and usually LA doesn't pay for those unless absolutely necessary. Having said that I have come across some QCs who don't do the job properly and junior barristers who are utterly wonderful.

Yeayyyyyyy!!!!
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi there!

Firstly, well done on getting through one of the toughest experiences life will through at you.

Its been around six weeks now since I have been not guilty, its a strange feeling... I have gone back to work.. and life feels odd...but not bad... just strangely odd.. im slowly finding my self again.. its been such a long time that I forgotten what fun was...

My advice is to take your time, try and talk to someone about your experience.. I am doing that now.. I feel angry and hurt.. and sometimes I don't know how to express that ... time will heal all wounds... just enjoy the rest of your life.

Good luck to you.

Much Love IG

Comment

Fab!!

Lovely to hear good news again! Very pleased with these positive outcomes!

Comment

Fantastic news .. so pleased

Comment

great news to hear. It's totally understandable to be a 'lurker' but very welcome that you have brought this good news to us.

You may feel shocked and traumatised for some time. Be prepared for many emotions to continue. I'm sure the anger will remain for some time.

Brilliant news.

Comment

Brilliant news and can I echo others thanks for posting the good news and the recommendation for your legal team. You will be aware of the significance of the bananas!
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

hi

Originally posted by grapefruit View Post
                    I have only registered on this site to say a massive thank you.

I have been a long term lurker and reader of this forum, and it has been an invaluable source of information for me.

for obvious reasons I never posted anything while my case was going on, because frankly I was scared.

I have a high profile job, and am a well known member of my local community. I simply could not afford any slip ups.

but thanks to THIS forum, I found my lawyer in the recommended solicitor section.

Big thank you to Rizvan Anwar, from Arcadian Law.

I spoke to several of the recommended people in London, and he was the one I opted for.

My barrister was Sarah Forshaw, who is a QC.

They were absolutely brilliant throughout, and I got my Not Guilty after a hellish trial.

I was suicidal for a long time, and I have probably aged a decade since this investigation started. But at the end of the day, with the right support ( family, friends this forum ), and the right legal team ( Rizvan Anwar & Sarah Forshaw ), I have got through it with the right result.

Be strong my friends. And Phil and Jo, you guys are amazing for what you have here. I am sure I am not alone in being a lurker, rather than a poster. But I am euphoric today, so am driven to make this post.

many thanks to everyone, keep up the good work
                    Good news!

Comment

Working...
                    X