Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent news!
    I am so pleased!
    He totally deserved this, now the truth will come out!
    Brilliant!
    YoH

Comment

That is Brilliant news ! I hope he is released until the re-trial , as I assume he is now considered as innocent until proven guilty !

Comment

Let Him Out!

I echo Soulbug's views ... I hope they let RS out rather than keep him on remand. In fact, scrub that....I hope they see the notion of a retrial for what it is......a complete waste of the taxpayer's money!

This is incredible news and I hope RS gets the opportunity to read all the well wishes that have been posted here & on PAFAA since his wrongful incarceration.

I know it's nothing to do with this thread, but I can't resist the opportunity to point out to a certain recent poster that you butt heads with RF at your peril......She knows what she's talking about (this proves it if you needed any) and she knows a troll when she spots one.

Redscouse - You don't know me, but I feel like I know you....This news has has a tremendously positive effect on my day....I'm delighted that you've got this result and hope that we get the chance to see you posting here again soon.

My very best & warmest wishes tou you.

TBG1

Oh, and here's what you've waited one long year for:

Comment

hi

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
          I've just spoken to RF - he has won his appeal and a re-trial ordered.

Good for him! I've written to redscouse a few times, good news indeed!

Comment

Fingers crossed.... 😀😀😀

Comment

BRILLIANT!!!! Well done all !
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Firework.gifFirework.gifFirework.gifFirework.gifFirework.gif

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

We are hoping to get him out on bail as he was on bail between conviction and sentence. New solicitors have been instructed

These are Freeman's solicitors in London

http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...file/paul_legg

We are using the appeal barrister if he can do it as he is fab

Whooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

6.gif

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Great news

Hi have read all about Redscouse. what fantastic news. Everything crossed for him Rightsfighter you are amazing x

Comment

Amazing news! Well done to everyone involved who got it to this point.

Comment

• More good news, this is brilliant, well done RF!!!
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                        More good news, this is brilliant, well done RF!!!
                        Well done RF you are a real star

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]187[/ATTACH]

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

We are hoping to get him out on bail as he was on bail between conviction and sentence. New solicitors have been instructed

These are Freeman's solicitors in London

http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...file/paul_legg

We are using the appeal barrister if he can do it as he is fab

Whooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]188[/ATTACH]

Woo hoo ! Well done RF & fabulous news for redscouse
                          - it's soo encouraging
                          Innocentson

Comment

• FAN-TAST-IC!!!!!!!!!!

MAde my day!!
                            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Has to be the best news of the day. So pleased when I heard. Let's hope you can get him out on bail

Comment

• He's just rung. Back on the floor again as he should not be in prison. I greeted him with "good morning Mr Innocent Man" which he liked.

He does not have an address to go to and it is unlikely that a bail hostel will be found for him, given that he is legally (and factually) innocent.

I've suggested he talks to "inside probation" to ask for help. He wants to go back up north but of course that will present difficulties with liaising with his London based legal reps.

If he can't get into a hostel in London I've suggested he tries for one local to me, so at least he will have support and be able to liaise with his legal team via my computer and telephone.

He sounds so flat today.

Supportive comments for him would be very much appreciated as I would copy and paste them to him via Email A Prisoner.

Thanks
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X