It is finally over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is finally over!!!

Hi all, I greet you all with some fantastic news. The OIC has called me and confirmed that the case has been dropped!! The OIC said that there was not a single piece of evidence that she could find that suggested that I did the crime and that all the evidence she did mount supported my statement.

During the investigation the OIC found: my statement matching witness statements, confirmation on the non-emergency number, another allegation from the accuser about child abuse, text messages from the accuser stating what a good person and husband I am, if the accuser was not pregnant it would be very likely that she would be deported.

Although the case has been dropped the OIC said that she could not fully rule out the possibility that the crime didn't happen. This is because the accuser did not admit to lying and there is an element that any statements could be valid. I have also been told that her family is very likely going to be deported but the chances of the accuser being deported back as well is slim. This is because she has given birth to a British child.

Unfortunately it will show on my CRB that I was arrested. I have gone to see my local MP and told him that it is unfair that it will be on record as I am innocent and that I won't be able to move on with my life and career. He has promised me he is going to write a letter to the police and hopefully try getting it removed.

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone that responded back to me. God bless the people for creating and running this forum. I would have lost my mind had I not found this website.

that is wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you.

Its heartening to hear that you MP is being pro-active - well done on going to see them. If more people did then perhaps more will be done.

Last edited by RFLH; 9 December 2013, 11:09 AM. Reason: forgot the bananas!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Fantastic news! I'm so pleased for you and your family.... what a nightmare. Let's hope that one day you can marry someone you love who will love you in return.
      I'm also pleased that this immigration con is slowly being revealed for what it is and hope that these well organised FA's will get their just deserts.

Good luck with the rest of your life!

Comment

Brilliant news and well done for exposing the immigration scam; shame though the accuser won't get her just deserts and be sent back.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi A1234

Congratulations on your good news
          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Great news really pleased hope this good news carrys on for my son and others on here s

Comment

Still here

Comment

WAAAAAYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....fantastic news - give yourself time to heal and then enjoy rebuilding your life...sooooo very pleased for you.....
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you so much for your support. I will definately stick around and support much as I can. I have already informed the Telegraph & Argus about how common false allegations are and how they devaste innocent people lives like myself. Hopefully the newspaper will run the the story and make the public govement/police more aware of it. No one should go through the hell I went though. I will do my best to support people in similar situations.

Comment

Hi accused,

That is fantastic news

Hope you all now have a fantastic Christmas. As regards the press well im afraid that your request may fall upon deaf ears.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Hi Ghost Biscuit,

I have had good resonse from the The Telegrph & Argus so far. I am just waiting for a letter confirming that the investigation has been dropped before they can look into it. I want the world to open their eyes to these cases. I believe false allegations should get the same prison sentence as a person who commits rape.

Comment

Working...
                      X