Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happened many years ago

Hi Everyone,

At the age of 17 I narrowly escaped being sexually assaulted by a an older male. What I mean is that my pants were took off me and he fondled my anus and genital area and was rubbing up against me he had his pants on. This happened in a open space that was like a rough grassy area before houses were built on it.

Anyway he said that he wanted to take me to his house which was not far from where we were, however I knew he did not live in the area as I knew most people on this estate and have never seen him before I was scared sh........ to say the least. I said I would go on one condition that I picked up my pants that was down the this grassy part well other stuff happened before that but kind of blurry. Luckily he said yes so I ran to get my pants he shouted hurry up, I said yes just finding them I was actually putting them on but inside out I was so scared anyway I got away as he was coming towards me it was pitch black apart from the street lighting. I can honestly say that if I had gone anywhere with him I feel that I would not be here today. But after everything that's has happened since and still then I wonder...

I got away and ran to my house looked out my window he was not there took me ages to go back out at night but I did. I know what it feels like to have this done it is traumatic and horrible. I told the police many many years later. I did not know the attacker and this took place outside. In the end the police said why has it took you this long to come forward I explained that I felt stupid and thought I would get laughed at by the police and was embarrassed that it was an older male. I did a statement and that was it for a few weeks then CID came out and had a chat he said I think you are making this up and we cannot do anything more now. that was it.

But low and behold I have now as of 4 weeks ago been accused of historical rapex2 on my former partner. I do have a thread on here about this.I have not done anything and yet all this is happening bizarre. Just thought I would share that with you so you know that I know what it actually feels like to be assaulted and therefore I could never do that to another human being.

regards,

Ghost....B
Working...
X