Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay strong

Hi everybody

I/we have had a pretty good day today. I can't reveal that much but we have had support from various sources in the last two days and it has helped us to start getting this damn jigsaw puzzle together. We nos see light at the end of the tunnel and feel that we can win this fight!

I/we have had many, many bad days, but now, after more than 4 months, we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and no matter how long the case goes on, we know that credibility of FA will be ripped apart no matter what!

Just wanted to give a positive note to all and hope it helps. Fight and the truth will come out!

Take care!

Brilliant! You sound very strong and confident and I'm sure everything you have found out will help

Comment

Thumbs up for this positive attitude. You should be acquitted as you are NOT GUILTY

But if the worst (and unjust) does happen, you will come out a better, stronger person and the horrid FA would have done you a favour in the long run.

The FA will have to live with what they have done and karma is a b*tch!

Comment

Great to hear you sounding positive, confident and upbeat again.....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I sure am! And I'm gonna do my nest that it stays that way, too. The thinking cap has done its job and now been exchanged for a Ninja Turtles headband. It's not a case of "the heat is on" but "the fight is on"

Comment

Hi DB, good to see you so positive
            I have a ninja shell going spare if you can make use of it
            Keep strong my friend or I kick your butt !! LP
            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you but there'll be no butt kicking, LP! Had a great day today, too. I just wish I could give some of my optimism to others and help the, too!

Comment

Glad to hear things are going well, after 4 months of hell you deserve some good news

Comment

Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
                  Sorry to disappoint you but there'll be no butt kicking, LP! Had a great day today, too. I just wish I could give some of my optimism to others and help the, too!
                  Glad I don't have to butt kick because i have a sore digit
                  Your positivity is jumping from your post and giving encouragement to us all LP
                  Last edited by lonley place; 26 April 2013, 08:30 PM. Reason: typo
                  Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Hi BD
                    Will be getting good news, I know it. Am good at tearing steaments, documents etc apart. from my time at uni, and flabberghasted some profs at that! Things will work out, I know. Anything new going on with you?

Hi LP
                    Have finally found it - positivity and it's seeping out of every pore of my body and intelligent thinking. Had another brilliant day and am enjoying every moment of finally knowing why.

to you both!

Comment

Hi DBI

Glad you've finally got some good news and are strong and positive x

Comment

Working...
                      X