Historical allegations with a minor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical allegations with a minor

Hi last week i was accused of having consensual sex with a 15 year old ,And accused of throwing her down a flight of stairs causing a misscaraige,this was 11 years ago. I attended a voluntary interview with the police under caution and was released without charge or bail.They have said they need 3 months to gather evidence so they can send the papers to the cps.I don't know what to do i havn't eaten or slept for a week ,any advice?

Hi sp123 - welcome to the forum. I've moved your post to threa of its own so that people can give you advice and not mix it up with the previous poster.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi sp123 and welcome to the forum that I guess none of us ever imagined or wanted to need! I'm very new here myself, so will let other more experienced members comment on your situation. You've found a wonderful place though, full of friends, support and advice. All best wishes, BN

Comment

Hi & Welcome. Your situation is very similar to ours. The investigations seem to take forever and rarely reach a conclusion quickly so don't depend on the 3 months quoted by police. We found it helpful to keep a note book to hand and jotted down everything we could remember from the time hubby was supposed to have committed the abuse and rape. Its a bumpy ride emotionally but hang on in there.
        I am sure more experience people will be along soon, believe it when I say the help, support and advice on this site is exceptional ! LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

thankyou , people in the same boat with advice means a lot , police rang me up today wanting to question my brother ,and they said we are going to go through the social service records ,as they said they paid her money to come to my flat trustingly ,which they already had and she didn't by the way,this is just awful

Comment

Keep your spirits up, I know how you feel,

Comment

Does anyone know if they find more evidence do you have to go to the police station to answer questions about it?

Comment

Working...
              X