No announcement yet.

feeling really low...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sammy, I am definaely starting to cheer up, and cant wait to read your proper text! haha
    Life is full of options is just choosing the right one thats hard....

Comment

Thanks

Thanks again one and all, wil keep you posted x

Comment

Hey Sammy, you already write proper! (like waht I do.....)

Comment

I know how you feel when I was younger I just wanted to hide, I felt worthless and used and heartbroken that people could do the things they did. I just wanted to commit suicide, I never did, the reason being, both my sisters and my dad have tried to and I think I'm more of a fighter. I've never been able to look at my family the same again and I wish I could. I feel better now, it does take time, but do not take depression pills. both my sisters did and they said it made them feel hollow inside, they said it was worse than what they felt before because at least then, they felt something. they're both better now as well. I think it just takes something positive to happen in your life, to make the change in you, e.g. a new, better relationship or a new job. try to look on the brighter side of life, try to talk about you you feel and try to do things that are constructive, it helped me. I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X