Age old accusation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witchypoo69 View Post
    He isn't in a union now but I am however was at the time again of the alledge event he was with Royal college of Nursing.

I am a union rep and a welfare officer (Not that you would think so at the moment with the waterworks. (harder to do with your self than members) so that was done this afternoon now just waiting.

Is he not still eligible to join a union? If he still has his nursing and midwifery council pin code, I don't see why he couldn't join up to the union online. I'd recommend unison over the royal college of nursing however.

Comment

Age old accusation

Unfortunately his pin code lapsed in 2009 By this time he was looking after members of my family and couldn't cover the cost of the pin which I was not awareoff. I don't think he can join a union being unemployed now ...if only

Any advice grateful

Worried

Comment

Unfortunately his pin code lapsed in 2009 By this time he was looking after members of my family and couldn't cover the cost of the pin which I was not awareoff. I don't think he can join a union being unemployed now ...if only

Any advice grateful

Worried
        I'm in a similar boat, although not quite qualified yet. First thing I did was sign up with them. Could be worth phoning them up and seeing if there is anything that can be done, surely they must have experience with ex-nurses who's pins have lapsed.

Comment

As far as I know you can join Unison even when unemployed. I might be wrong, but it's worth checking out.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Age old accusation

Originally posted by WronglyAccused View Post
            I'm in a similar boat, although not quite qualified yet. First thing I did was sign up with them. Could be worth phoning them up and seeing if there is anything that can be done, surely they must have experience with ex-nurses who's pins have lapsed.
            As being out of the Nursing game for some length of time looked in to this earlier this year. He would have to go to university for at least six months and bee in practice which he is not. I have been trying to rack my brains on how to help him and failing miserable in my eyes. I have got him to list all females since the year dot or seems like it any thing since the time date given what else can I do?. If I don't stop with all this I fear what may happen in the future

Comment

Age old accusation

Will I ever stop thinking about this or worrying about the future?.... My partner will be chatting soon to you guys I think

Thank you guys for all your help in this matter since I have posted ... Finally feel like we can confine in you guys and that some one is listening and not making judgement which I feel will happen soon enough.

Regards

Tearful

Comment

Age old accusation

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                As far as I know you can join Unison even when unemployed. I might be wrong, but it's worth checking out.
                I am the unison rep but I will have to check out whether unemployed etc ... I haven't heard of this but definitely whether checking. I know that once joined you have to be a member for at least for weeks before they can help but again definitely worth checking.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Will I ever stop thinking about this or worrying about the future?.... My partner will be chatting soon to you guys I think

Thank you guys for all your help in this matter since I have posted ... Finally feel like we can confine in you guys and that some one is listening and not making judgement which I feel will happen soon enough.

Regards

Tearful

It will get easier with time. This journey you have just embarked on is a long one with lots of ups and downs. The best thing you can do is be strong for your partner and show your support to him, worry about the future when it comes to it, tiny steps. The waiting is agonising, but once the interview has been completed you will know more about what you are up against, and start the fight back, until then try to remain calm and positive, easier said than done I know.

Comment

Originally posted by WronglyAccused View Post
                    It will get easier with time. This journey you have just embarked on is a long one with lots of ups and downs. The best thing you can do is be strong for your partner and show your support to him, worry about the future when it comes to it, tiny steps. The waiting is agonising, but once the interview has been completed you will know more about what you are up against, and start the fight back, until then try to remain calm and positive, easier said than done I know.

I am trying really I am..... fighting tears now

Comment

Hang in there Witchypoo.

Most of these cases (around 80%) don't go beyond the investigation stage so there is always plenty of hope. There are regular NFA's in the groups.

I can't tell you not to worry but I can advise you to try and take your mind off things and try not to look too far ahead, at least until you know more. Try to carry on with life as best you can and just deal with things as they come up.

You have an advantage in finding the groups at an early stage and you already have the number for a great solicitor who will give you some much needed reassurance.

We will be with you every step of the way
                      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Age old accusation

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
                        Hang in there Witchypoo.

Most of these cases (around 80%) don't go beyond the investigation stage so there is always plenty of hope. There are regular NFA's in the groups.

I can't tell you not to worry but I can advise you to try and take your mind off things and try not to look too far ahead, at least until you know more. Try to carry on with life as best you can and just deal with things as they come up.

You have an advantage in finding the groups at an early stage and you already have the number for a great solicitor who will give you some much needed reassurance.

We will be with you every step of the way

Stage one spoke with Harvey Fox seems like a nice fella. True to his word he promised to keep us in the loop ,

Now it feels more real

At this moment I don't feel like actually talking to any one just feel numb

Regards

Witchypoo

Comment

Age old accusation

Still no news except the police officer who is dealing with this and was going to come back in two days hasn't to find he is not in the office till Monday...,Grrrrrrrrrrrrr why didnt he say he was away? Do they like to help you on tenderhooks?

Trying to be supportive but every time I open my mouth I feel I am causing my partner to recline. He is getting quieter by the day Not that he really says too much to any one. He has always been like that

Sorry don't help had a crappy day at work too

Witchypoo

Comment

frustration

After the dc email was contacted and an out of the office message come saying they were not about until Monday our solicitor got a message on Saturday saying they had booked their train for Wednesday and hope to be with our local branch of police about 11. If he hadn't contacted them when was they going to confirm it with us the night before?

My partner tells me that when he spoke to this Dc he stated we want to interview you... you wont be arrested..... what do we deduce from that? still if it was that bad he wouldn't be still stinting here.

Can I ask once the interview takes place what's the next procedure? Is this when he gets a record? Are newspapers told of this?

I have tried to go about the normal run of duties over the weekend and then heard from solicitor who said he had heard from dc yesterday they were adament that it was Wednesday when solicitor wanted it on Thursday then I remember I have an appointment on Wednesday that requires me to have to have someone with me after having eye drops .. I did no more and copied my appointment letter for proofs now we wait

My partner is a little distance though he says his not but there you go. My partner has remembered an incident that happened with colleagues back in about 1976 ish where a friend pinged this ladies bra my partner standing behind this lady at the time she lashed out and gave a back hand to his private area not realising it wasn't him I asked if he could remember the ladies name but came and yet he can remember the guys name but that was some 15 years further back could this be accused as an assault?

This really does play with your mind

Witchypoo

Comment

This link is a good description of the implications of a voluntary interview (but note it isn't an endorsement or otherwise of that particular firm of solicitors, just that they came top of the search list!)

http://www.maplessolicitors.com/poli...ry-interviews/

Obviously there will be a write-up on a computer somewhere about the interview but a formal entry on the PNC won't be made unless he is arrested. Even if there is a reporter outside the police station, someone walking in of their own volition is hardly newsworthy.

Advise him to look on this visit as a job interview; be alert, cautious, put himself over well, but not frightened, after all he has done nothing wrong!
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

As someone who has just come out of the other end of this ordeal. A few pointers If I may.

As every one else here has said, legal advice is a must.
                                The police may appear to be jovial with your other half, acting as though they are his best friend and it's just a little issue they need to clear up. However now days the police instantly believe the victim, as per their investigative guidance.

Don't be rude to them or arrogant but do be aware that they're their to secure a conviction and in turn probably a promotion or pat on the heat from their superiors.

At this stage; if you have any, Do not hand any evidence to the police, at best they will ignore it and at worst they will use it to get the false accuser to change their story.

My overriding advice here would be that this could take days or it could take years to resolve. But as hard as it is you have to live a normal life. Part of the ordeal is being broken down, when that happens you need to build yourself up.

Remember, a ship is safe in the dock but that isn't what it's built for.

You can do This!

Comment

Working...
                                X