Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't qualify for any of those! I do get a monthy season ticket though to get to work. I agree - MUCH cheaper than buying dailys...
    Last edited by webmoo; 6 June 2009, 06:50 PM.
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

I don't go anywhere - its safer that way!!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

yes RFLH I can honestly say I can relate to your works without needing to add anything extra.

You become a prisoner in your own home (your own world even) and cant and dont trust anyone, least of all anyone who has anything to do with law and order. I look at the Police as like some private army for the state and those who are able to abuse it for their own benefit, its has nothing whatsoever to do with justice and upholding the law.

After all its not only accusers one is fighting its the whole state and system. I watched a documentary on Discovery about WW2 pilots feeling like aliens in the real world - yip I feel exactly the same.......... cant and dont fit in.

Comment

You're wrong FG - I'm a 'prisoner' because there's no bus service and I don't drive.

I fear no-one, especially those in authority. I may have done before but certainly not now.

You should stop watching the Discovery channel before it addles your brain, the next infraction will earn you a strike.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I appreciate FG that you feel the whole of the police force is corrupt but you seem to not understand that the falsely accused are actually a minority. What happened to you and others like you is unusual (although I have to say not "rare").

FG said: I watched a documentary on Discovery about WW2 pilots feeling like aliens in the real world - yip I feel exactly the same.......... cant and dont fit in.
            It's a bit of a cheek that you liken yourself to "WWW pilots feeling like aliens in the real world" - that's a completely different ball game altogether!

You say that you can't and don't fit in - is that not down to your personality rather than what has happened to you?

Loads of other falsely accused who served time (much longer than you did by the way) do not bang on all the time about their own case, the Government, the police, the barrister, the Crown, the judges and judicial system etc etc and blah boring blah! They get on with it!

Parkhurst Paul (now known as Cornish Paul) served nearly 10 years for crimes that were never committed. I know that because I have the whole of his trial paperwork and medical stuff relating to the complainant. Yet he is struggling to carry on, find work, sort himself out by taking the medication his GP has given him etc.

He rang me yesterday full of the joys of Spring because he now feels he can pay back the kindness of two elderly ladies who visited him in prison since 1998 until late 2007 - he's helping them with decorating their respective homes, doing gardening, chopping wood......and he feels USEFUL because he is now active and helping those who once helped him.

FF sakes FG stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are not the only person this has happened to!

Rant over and I shall now step off my soapbox!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
            X