sexual assault i need some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexual assault i need some advice please

hello all i stumbled on this website and it looks like it could be the place where i could get some decent information and advice. Its in regards to my dad. He is 78 with no convictions or cautions he has never been in trouble with the police in the 50years hes been in the country. On easter sunday he was arrested for sexual assault on a 29 year old male the male said something to his mother who reported my dad to the police. My dad was taken in questioned by the police and released on bail. He returned to the police station on thursday who said there was not enough evidence and that the complainant changed the chain of events a few times. I should also mention the guy is known to the police. When they questioned my dad he admitted to friendly tapping the guy with the back of his hand on the pocket of his jeans. On thursday they said my dad would be cautioned for common assault but as there was no translator he would have to return today. My dad a man of principles refused the caution and now has to return in 3 weeks. What happens now will it go to court for the original sexual assault allegation or for common assault. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Kindest regards abz
Working...
X